Reviews for Steps Away
Sam chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Ohmygod, you write awesome Dean/Cas fics AND ships House/Wilson?! Where do I sign a marriage license because dude, you're too badass not to marry! Except of course, the only guy I'd turn straight for is Misha Collins... Oh well. It would've been a beautiful wedding.

Crazy outta here.
BookLizard chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow. This is really good! It almost made me cry. I think it perfectly characterizes how dependant House is on Wilson. It's just too perfect. Your style is excelent, and your command of figurative and descriptive language is masterful. I loved the metaphor about Wilson being like a book, and each sensation that you mention is so incredibly detailed...this is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing!
iluvzuzu chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I'm glad it's short because it's totally difficult to write House in character. Seriously. Super difficult.

(I am not stalking your profile, btw... actually I totally am.)

But see, because it was short, and in second person, it ended up really good. So. Yeah. good job :)
Fate-Means-Screwed-On-Purpose chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This is a drabble and a very good one at that. No, it awesome, terrific, cool, sweet, great, uhh... I'm out of adjectives!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Oh that was amazing! I loved the way you described House and Wilson's relationship!
endsoftime chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I loved it. The language was graphic a the slightest bit disturbing, but it really was beautifully done. I liked it alot! I hope there's more...or was it a one-shot?
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This is great!
micetea chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Sad, beautiful and hopeful all at once") Thanks for posting and a pox on any jerk stupid enought to dump you!