Reviews for To Change
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Amazing story. I literally cried!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Talk about a story that can break a hear. *sniff, cries*
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was perfect(: Great work!(:
gottaLoveLOVE chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
*crying*- heart breaking ! But I loved it ;)
Girl with the Yellow Umbrella chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Loved it. A simple, brief moment of insight. Tender. Well crafted. You captured Barney and Robin well. Here and there, there's a few little punctuation quirks, but nothing that couldn't be fixed with another quick edit. Your language was amazing: some really beautiful lines! The one you used for the preview was my favourite (it's what made me want to read this, and it didn't disappoint). Great job!

Lexie
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This is absolutely heartbreaking, and quite well done! I'd love to see a follow-up to this, if only b/c I'd prefer to think of them back together eventually :) I can see the characters following this logic-but you add a good bit of depth that one doesn't often see in a sitcom. Very nice!
xtin2000 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
wow,very nice. Last moment between Robin and Barney, how adorable!
ILoveNeil chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Aw, poor barney. Great writing
oneangredwarf chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
aww this was sweet, you should write another installment to this, because this seems like a great beginning!

-liz
theredrobin chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Oh Lord, this almost had me going like I was on Monday. (Damn November 9th!) Luckily, I was in a public place and had to choke it down.

This was excellent writing and very in-character, with one personal exception. I don't thinking Robin could say they aren't really her friends anymore, but maybe that's her way to distance it and spare herself pain. Not a big thing, but it kind of stung to read her say that.

I want to cuddle Barney so much. I'm quite sure when he said “What about us?”, he meant him and Robin, not the whole group. Oh, Barney.

Long live the Bromance.
Kaylenne chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I was so sad when they broke up. ( I hope Robin doesn't actually leave. You're a good writer, though, keep it up.
fab chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Break my heart, why don't you?

Beautiful. Wish the characters were actually this "real" on the show this season...
idioticonion chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This is just beautiful. Poignant, sad and heart-felt.

I wish this was canon. But then we'd lose Robin.

Amazingly well done. I love it.