Reviews for Faceted
Emily Snow21 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Wow, this is excellent! I'll make the Titans review nicely for this!

Did you make Deathwing up? It is a good explanation to Robin's bad sides. He didn't say 'you spoiled little princess' but I'm pretty sure you knew that.

Aw, I wanted to do something like this but I didn't know how I would set it out. So I gave up at the end. I have a couple of unfinished one-shots on my computer. I should get round finishing them.

'We danced, Slade and I'. I almost burst out laughing...I know he didn't mean it literally but...

Keep Writing!
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Reminds me of my own story "Confused", where Kori says "was she Kori, or was she Starfire? Or to go further back, was she Koriand’r?"

I guess all these heroes have facets like a gem. :)

Maybe you should've given each hero a different chapter, everything is so mingled this way. But aside from that, it was lovely.
ThSamurai chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This was a really good look into Robin's thoughts on not just the team but mostly himself. I really liked the expanded scene from "Haunted". Being caught up in the heat of the moment he yells at her more directly. Its not any easier for her to deal with, but it does make the scene better. Some other insights like this into the other characters would be great. Keep it going!

ThSamurai -
Amethyst Turtle chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I can only say two over-used words:

Great job!

This is one of the few stories I found that can actually do first person POV in a believable manner; that is, with that narrarator (in this case, Robin) actually in character. I especially enjoyed the little analysis on each Titan. Those were very interesting.

Your personafication of Starfire was wonderful. Most depict her to be two-dimensional, obsessed with Robin, and a bit too ignorant of anything that comes across her path. No one stops to consider her past or the things she's faced before. This is why I wish Blackfire had more than two episodes. -_-

My only concern is the drama about Deathwing. It sounds a little bit too similar to Beast Boy's inner Beast, but then again, a lot of characters in many fandoms have that sort of inner demon. But the Beast isn't technically demonic. He's just instinct and reflex, in my opinion.

Speaking of the Beast, Beast Boy is two words, not one. But that's a common mistake.

That is all.

I hope to see another analysis chapter soon! I would wish you good luck, but I don't think you need it ;)