Reviews for Clean Little Secret
iluvdimples314 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Uhm, yes. I think they all CAN be gay. Hold on-

*checks with rest of DPS fanfiction community*

Yup, we're all perfectly fine with them all being gay.

Anyhoo, cute. Sexy. Liked it.

~JD
stacey pontmercy chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow, oh my goodness, wow.

That was so incredibly hot. I never really liked these two together until now i guess.

Anyways, i LOVED it :D
RRatedauthor chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
A nice second one. A little more of what you'd expect from a couple of dudes at an all-boys school in the fifties, but an enjoyable read.

I'm not sure how I'd react to one with Pitts since I found him kinda creepy. But, I say go for it. Since you said it wouldn't be slash, I'm curious to see your take on him.

BTW, I went to an all-boys boarding school. You'd be surprised how many guys actually had at least one same-sex experience, even if it was just to prove that they were really into girls, so your statement about how they all can't be gay is a little misleading. Could be normal adolescent curiosity.

'till you write again!

P.S. I give it a 58 on the Pritchard scale, whatever that works out to!
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
*faint*

Holy shit

You are a golden God-I love you forever!

Wow. Jus-WOW

Everything worked out so well-haa In the story I'm working on they get a little frisky in the showers too, damn, you stole my idea haha

Anyway, I love how you really brought out and coloured their characters, aww coy Meeks wants it and Charlie knows it.

I LOVE YOU. I'm so glad you started writing for Dead Poets Society 3
HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
You see this? It's my soul, it's yours.

Omigosh. Okay, so ugh, I can't even think straight, it was so hot and cute and silly and boyish and loving. Omigosh.

Okay, sorry about that. REAL REVIEW TIME! The thing about Meeks and his curls is hillarious, because they are rather perfect looking in the movie. Hm, the fact that Charlie was keeping track of the 'hottest things ever'. Calling Meeks 'fiesty' oh god, I want an icon of that. A billion little other things that I won't mention because I'm trying to do this quick before school.

The one little thing that was a bit odd, is that Charlie called him Meeks the entire time, I think when they actually get down to business, so to speak, he'd probably call him Steven. But it's your call.

OH! And if you do do a fic about Pitts it would be cool if you maybe did one on him walking in on people (Todd/Neil, Meeks/Charlie, Knox/Chris(Maybe?)Cameron/...his right hand (OTP!). Because then it's awesome like Pitts but still has awesome pairings.