Reviews for Master
OtakuGirl568 chapter 22 . 3/17/2015
Great story! I thought it was really interesting (:
EbonyXTiger chapter 22 . 8/6/2014
Yep that whole brother sleeping with brother thing stillndoesnt disgust me even though it would if I was normal... then again probably not.
EbonyXTiger chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
Well I've watched the show and do realize that Envy is techniqually Edwards older brother and that means that he's sleeping with his brother. Even if I look at it that way it doesn't disgust me in fact Envy and Edward ( or edvy if you prefer) is still my favorite pairing from the fullmeatal alchemist.
Kirsten chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
I was reading this chapter and all I could think of was the song Come Wake Me Up by the Rascal Flatts. I luv that song!
Erisol-all-the-way-yo chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
I just finished this off and it was by far one of my favourite Edvy fanfics I've read. Even up there with all of the fanfics I've read it was that good! So glad I read this!
Nerfworthy chapter 22 . 1/18/2014
Ohhhh gaawwwwd this story had me in tears by about chapter 18 and on. I can't handle all the feels! You write the most amazing stories, and I can never predict what is going to happen! I did NOT see that coming. Hnnnnnnng Envy you pull at my heart strings 3 I'm so glad Ed still loved him...even after he knew who he really was...eeeep..3
MSchweihofer chapter 22 . 10/1/2013
Nice!
MSchweihofer chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
A very long walk indeed, my dear Alphonce
edvylover chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
hahah i love the ending for this chapter:). "Then he remembered what Ed's hair looked like after he'd pulled is out, and the feel of his fingers, Envy gave a mental groan. Oh man, he had it so bad." Ahhhhh I love that last sentence! Haha perfect way to end a chapter
Guest chapter 20 . 10/19/2012
Way to go man/women taht was easlie one of the best envy/edward's that ive ever read you did an amazing job love the ending
Guest chapter 22 . 10/19/2012
T.T! (when ed tricked envy) not cool man i forever hate ed for that now
This-Pen-Name-Is-Too-Long chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Um, I was wondering, weren't homunculi able to tell by touch if someone else was a homunculus. Isn't that why Envy didn't want to shake Pride's hand? So why couldn't Slot tell it was Envy?

Other than that, this fic is absolutely fabulous. You are a great writer. :D
iamazoroark chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
THANK YOU SOOO MUCK I LOVE YOUR STORY I AM NOW GOING TO LOOK THROUGH YOUR LIST OF STORY'S AND READ LOTS MORE EDVY...
sad i know and im meant to be on holiday..
PEACE OUT!
iamazoroark chapter 21 . 8/21/2012
A little a late a review no?
I like!
like lots but don't know so i will say;
SBCDFUVGDYUFGLDVBDFVBDFUY okaeee for you?
iamazoroark chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
I remember william was his human name :)
and... quack