Reviews for Where you belong
THe dreams are crap and the writing is all over the place
rjh1960 chapter 22 . 2/12
Bella needs to let Edward know that Tanya needs to be fired. Enough is enough. As for James she needs to tell her Dad and Riley.
rjh1960 chapter 8 . 2/12
Cute story
Bella needs to move on
Edward sounds like he has issues
Riley seems great
Did I mention that this story has ALOT of grammar issues?

There has been several mistakes in each chapter so far. They make your characters come off as stupid. One or two I can understand but there's SO MANY!

Its things like " I saw Edward last night, we TALK" or "I want go to dinner"...Didn't you edit?
Bella is already falling for Edward again...and hes there with Tanya. Bella is a fucking moron. You don't take back the asshole that left you at the alter. EVER!
Jean Driver chapter 31 . 1/2
Wonderful story! Really hope you keep at it! For a first effort, you sure did a wonderful job and I felt like you captured the spirit of Edward and Bella and friends perfectly! Thank you so much for your story!
NeeNee246 chapter 31 . 7/28/2017
OMG! It's over and I am going to absolutely miss them. I can't turn the page and read more. It's over. It's ended. Or maybe, it's just their beginning! This is a fantastic story! Thank you for sharing this with us! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 30 . 7/28/2017
I love this chapter! ;)
I was feeling a bit more sad for Bella more than I probably should have been, especially with her walking down the isle with Edward. I think the sad or even angry feelings would have definitely surfaced at that point. I am sad that there is only one more chapter to read! :(
NeeNee246 chapter 29 . 7/27/2017
This is really fantastic! Weddings, babies...happiness! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 28 . 7/27/2017
WOW! This was so emotional! I love this! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 27 . 7/27/2017
OHFORTHELOVEOFCHEESEANDCRACKERS! LOL I love this and I am so happy to be reading this completed or I would probably have to freak out a bit more than I already am! LOL;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Alright, so I am in! I think that this is going to be a really good story, but I am not to sure about how I feel about it so far with the way it starts! I am a HEA Edward and Bella fan forever! I'll let you know how it goes, alright? I have read your other stories and have loved them so, I am sure I will probably end up loving this as well.
NeeNee246 chapter 26 . 7/27/2017
You had me nervous about something happening at the office when Emily asked to leave early! I thought for sure James was going to show up! Phew! I am so glad that he didn't!
Her girls are relentless! lol ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 25 . 7/27/2017
WOW! Sh*ts getting real! I love this! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 24 . 7/27/2017
OMG! Craziness everywhere! lol I hope that she talks to Edward before calling Riley. Things could get ugly or should I say, uglier if she doesn't. ;)
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »