Reviews for I'm not in Love
Ew no. She disgusts me. How could she take the right of being at the birth away from Legolas? That is absolutely disgusting. You had a lovely story until she got pissed for literally no reason. It seemed like a cop out of finishing the story. I had way more hopes. But you let me down.
Lisa chapter 3 . 7/25
I'm sorry. Well, actually I am not. in my opinion this story has almost NOTHING to do with the lotr-franchise except for a few books and names. Yeah sure I am only done with the third chapter but I already lost interest reading. Please don't take this as an insult and more as critic. It is just that you focused too much on you OCs and then the reader (who expected lotr) is dissapointed. I am sure others feel the same but maybe do not want to write it, so I just wanted to let you know. I will not continue reading because I do not want to waste my time reading a fanfiction where there may be nothing that I am a fan of. So here is my tip: Do not focuse TOO much on your OCs
Saw I think you did a remarkable job
This chapter was vary intriguing
I think that you have a good story going it keeps me wanting to know more, I hope you continue writing
I this
Erm...I'm not trying to be a know-it-all or anything, butI believe its "lembas" not "lemba" just some friendly, constructive criticism. ;)
love! love! LOVVVVEEEEE THIS SOOO MUCH!
Fiera Evenstar chapter 3 . 3/16
That man should have used 'Comment vous-appellez vous?' instead. Use your formality, you fool!
Wonderful chapter, and I love the character reactions. Tres bon!
ajrocks45209gmail.com chapter 3 . 1/19
Omg wow. this is amazingggggg
ajrocks45209gmail.com chapter 2 . 1/19
Wow! This is an amazing fanfiction that you've wrote! This is really good... No words can describe this! Keep up the good work :D
Gracia Chua chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Very good vocabulary and extremely interesting. Keep up the good work:)
ElfaAvatarCartaS chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
Hi! Um... I was reading this chapter and... the part where Ellie asks the driver if he's from the hotel:
'Je suis Ellessia. Si vous êtes le pilote de l'hôtel?' would actually be 'Je suis Ellessia. Êtes-vous le chauffeur/conducteur'. Pilote is used for the planes, not the cars.

I'm sorry if I offended you, nut you could say I'm a grammar maniac?
Anyway, your fic is awesome. I love it.
Keely chapter 26 . 4/22/2015
That was AMAZING I loved every bit of it, and I wish I could be in that world thank you for writing that fanfiction it was too good :)
beckywiththegoodhair chapter 26 . 3/31/2015
Literally one of the cutest, sweetest stories I've ever read. You're amazing and I hope you keep writing!