Reviews for Finally Dealing with the Fallout
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
NaruSaku is my favourite pairing, but this is cathartic after 693. Kishimoto has no respect for his female characters and has no idea how to write any romance convincingly. That much has become blatantly obvious.

Well done on this.
Pigeon Mobile chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Kiba knows what's up. ;)
K chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
That was rather needed. I hate what they have done to most of the kunoichi
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Sakura TOTALLY deserved that one.

Great writing as always.
SongbirdGK chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I appreciate the candidness of this ficlet. Well-played.

Also...It has been about a year since I read "It's For a Good Cause, I Swear!" and it just now occurred to me to find out what else you have written, so I was reading along calm as a cucumber and then suddenly:

*guffaws in disbelief* KIBA THE FANBOY RETURRRRNNNNNS!

Hahaha. Anyways, yes. This was most enjoyable. Thank you. :)
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh god, if only the manga would do SOMETHING like this. And nice attempt at...salvaging Sakura.
Shiore chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I think I just salvaged my respect for Naruto, himself by reading this.
Shiore Yashagoro chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I enjoyed that quite a lot.
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
i find it funnny to see so much similarities between your stories ... kiba's thoughts about sasuke and naruto ... and the ex-ramen shop xD
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I'm not a Sakura fan and throughly enjoy having her bashed sometimes even if this wasn't supposed to bash her. You said this was salvaging her but i'm not sure I really see how you managed that.
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This made my day, actually. If only, if only.
happy everyday life chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I also didn't like the way how Kishi portrayed Sakura in the manga like that. With that said, I was looking forward to how you try to salvage Sakura and form respect for her. But, I am just curious to how is this outcome exactly salvaging Sakura? It would be better if you warned us of Sakura bashing in the summary. Because, I didn't know this would turn out a Sakura bashing fic since it said it would be a "salvage" fic and now I feel a really bad aftertaste reading this.
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I can't say I like this. I really can't, but I know that's a completely irrational response to this rational approach for Sakura's 'decisions'. Let me just say that I'm about to burn my Naruto manga because I can't stand what its done to Sakura (or really, most of the female characters), but I'm still holding out for Kishimoto to come up with something brilliant and redemptive... though I'm not seeing how this will go.

Sakura's still my favorite character, for a variety of reasons, and this is something that I *know* is a way of reconciling what she did, and I don't even know why I'm reviewing. Okay, so I do. I hate that Sakura just had her actions and feelings thrown back in her face like that and I kind of hate that it was the right thing to do.

... I am obviously conflicted.
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
You just got put in your place, is what.
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Wow, that was kind of harsh for Naruto. Can't say I blame him though.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »