Reviews for Of Jackets and Endearments
SelayanPriestess chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Great story! I can really relate to poor Cade; if I was spanked at school I got it at home, too.
SNHfvr chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Great story
manateeprotector chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Waited until the end of the whole four stories before reviewing... just saw them today. Very sweet; I enjoyed the fact that there was more to it than "put on your coat" and "f-off you bitch"... getting to the meat of the situation with the nicknames. Thank you.
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
I enjoyed your story and thought the "little reminder" was just right and what Carlisle would do.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
He was way harder on Edward.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
LOL Leave it to Emmett to freak Cade out about Carlisle's "reminders". I love your stories they are great.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oooh Cade didn't Edward tell you what happened to him when he had to be displined by Esme?
nickiecullenforlife chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Cades in trouble!
chuchu.mmm chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
i love it when cade gets spanked. ]

it's just so cute!
Elleniel chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
Very good, i hope you write more stories like this, i read your non-discipline versions too. and i totally agree with how the Cullens, being from the past would use such disciplinary actions, like its what has worked for them and its what theyve lived by,

thanks for writing, as long as you do i will read.
Lajoci chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Great story and not harsha t all. Kids act like that all the time, I see it out in public, can only imagine how they act at home! Love the relationship between the family members.
Joanne Brandon chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I think that these stories are really compelling. Normally I wouldn't read anyhting with spanking in but then I came across this story and I felt compelled to read it. I love Cade he is adorable. Also I love the story lines. I have also read your other ones with Cade and I LOVE them. Please write some more I find them amazing and I have to have more please. I think this one is the best though because of the sweet ending and the time spent with Esme is super sweet but I also like the one with Edward and the piano. So keep writing!
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Really good fic, loved it. I can imagine a vase flying at Rosalie, lol. The worst part, the vase being an antique and Esme not so happy with her vase shattered to pieces.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Very excellent story. Any Cade cullen stories are interesting. Thanks for bringing in someone new. I completely agree with the reminder thing. It actually happened when I was growing up too. In trouble at school or the baby sitter, you got in trouble at home also.
wandamarie chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
no i got it from booth of my parents and some time i got it from my aunt, uncle then my parents