Reviews for Alone With a Mask
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I think I would have never left...
Spiraet chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Magnificently written story, truly. I especially love how Sarah is slowly but very surely merges into madness while Jareth is slowly but very surely convinces (blachmails) her into giving in. Also, Hades-Persephone parallel? YES, please. Nothing is better than spicing fanfictions (and every literature piece) with Greek mythology. Definitely one of my favourite Labyrinth work. Your dark, but poetic style and the composition of the story is worthy of the praise ;) I can only hope that you will write more Jareth/Sarah in the future! Cheers.
ladyM90 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
PLEASE MAKE A NEXT ONE SOON PLEASE . I'M BEGGING YOU AND IF YOU DON'T MAKE A NEXT ONE SOON I WILL CRY MY EYES OUT

FOR WEEKS ..AND I'M NOT KIDDING..OK...SO PLEASE MAKE A NEXT ONE ..PLEASE. :1
BrokenSolitaire chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Whoa...um, is there a stronger word than brilliant? Amazing? Seriously, I haven't read a fanfic this gripping in forever. You're an amazing writer! I'd love to see what happens after this, but leaving it where you left it works really well, too.
AmeliaJade326 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This was great! I would really like to see what happens after Sarah wishes herself away! If you want to write that of course, I have no doubt you could and do it wonderfully! *hint hint* lol. Great job on this fic! Loved it!
attack-on-tina chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow. I loved how all-over-the-place this was. I've always loved the stories about people loosing it and giving up... All the little emotions make it worth while. And emotions are why I like books more than movies and TV. It's was delishiously morbid, too, and the present-tense-ness threw in a nice effect. I really liked it.
jamethiel chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
That was good. Very chilling and well-written.
hansbmd chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I loved this! I absolutely loved it! This was a really good way to show what Sarah might have gone through after the final confrontation with Jareth in the Labyrinth. He didn't seem like the type who would let her go that easily, and I think you portrayed his character really well. So great job all around.
Sarah Rex chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
How on earth do you sleep at night with this story created from your mind? It is a great concept. Great way to bring in the essence of the scenes. Some of the characters do not make sense to me. I think this would be better if you introduced the characters better and tied it together a little more but I like it. The feelings of Sarah and the king are described beautifully.

Perhaps, I will have to sleep with the light on tonight. : )
333 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
very very very good. i love it. almost poetic.
Jessie chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This was amazing! Keep going please 3
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Oh baby! Where have you've been all my years in Labyrinth? The words I need to discribe this tale...I have none. There are no words to discribe your story. It is...different, full of angst, it discribes her horror of what is he and is capable of. It is lyrical, a love horror song. 'Be mine. And oh, by the way, let me obsessively devour you.' *sighs* Write more...IMMEDIATELY!
S.R Devaste chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Amazing wonderful story.
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I really like this story!
artseblis chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
an emotionally powerful story. wow. it's almost a horror story.