Reviews for Killing Him
DustyGreyAshes chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I like the fic- he did look well pissed off at that comment.

Also, in response to your author's note, i agree, I was really pissed off with tony last week! I dunno why, it wasn't specific, but he was just being annoying. I enjoy the tiva banter but recently I have just found myself screaming 'will you two just get it on already' at the screen. Anyway, enough rambling :)
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
the brother line was hilarious but i think iti's because ziva's seeing tony not making a move so she's trying to back away and just label him as part of her new NCIS familiy. as a brother.
meb chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
The way I saw it, she was just giving him a bit of his own medicine. He obviously cares for her but refuses to show it. On the contrary, he's been acting like a jerk. So good for her. He needs to be made aware of how it feels.
tonyandziva4ever chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
omg i am totally right there with you on the ranting about that! i was so frustrated that she just laughed at him and told him to stop acting like a big brother! and then the whole settling down convo! WTF! seriously they should just get together already! THEY ARE DRIVING ME INSANE! oh and did you see the way she pressed past him to get to Mcgee's desk to look at the computer? HAHAHA
melzdog123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I was thinking that thing about ziva laughing tony off, but I think she did it on purpose. She knows that tony loves her, but she's just teasing him because that's who she is.

Good job by the way.
horseninja chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I like your story but have to disagree. I think Tony is the one who has been acting like an idiot ever since Ziva came back. I mean I just haven't seen any attempt at even being a friend on his part so I get the impression is irritated with him. I mean really, you don't go seeking vengeance for someone's supposed death if you don't at least consider them a friend and then after you find them not seem to give a crap about whats going on.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Interesting take on that scene.
DarkGrayWolf chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
GOOD STORY! and i totally agree with you all the way! when ziva was like all stop being all big brotherly, i just about lost it. that was prorbobly the worst thing i have ever heard her say lol. i will not stand for it lol. but then like not 10 seconds later it seemed as if she was almost insinuating something... i am not sure. but oh well we always havae next episode... lol.
cemeteriesoflondon chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Well written, I've been waiting for more fics based around Endgame.

I agree with Ziva's unpredictability - you never know what she's going to be like anymore.

I had a different idea about the bathroom scene. I think Ziva's giggling (yes, I agree it was definite giggling, I perceived it as actually kind of shy) at least hinted she saw Tony as more than a big brother type. She was definitely acting like he was more than a big brother figure, if you ask me. Maybe I'm just too desperate for Tiva.

Anyway, sorry about the rambling. Good job, I hope to see more of your fics soon.