Reviews for Gretna Green
Genibane chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
OMG you're killing me! I enjoyed this way too much.
Tina chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Oh this story is so exciting. I wish there is sequel to this ! :))) Blue-blood McCoy with naughty flirty adorable Kirk is definitely a yes !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
holy mother of god this is fantastic

...more please?
BellaBink chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I'm a sucker for the Regency period, and I freaking adore the 2009 Star Trek film. This story is perfection.
excentrykemuse chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was amazing and beyond brilliant :)
Rokkis chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Ah, man! Another StarTrek AU in set in the Regency period! I mean how many of these stories can be written! *chuckles*

Certainly unique, though I dearly missed Spock *sniffle*

Excellent story and rather well written. Could imagine the entire thing as a short TV movie in my head:D

Cheers!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Hehe that was a really fun read I loved it xx
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
being the crazy Austen girl that i am, you can bet that i was practically giggling all through the story. XD it was gorgeous and -dammit- you HAVE to write more. now.

so -err- you mentioned something about the Star Trek Regency being crowded? mind pointing me to a few of them? -salivates-
Lady Talla-doe chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I LOVED THIS!

I wasn't sure if I would, but it was AMAZING!
Renn chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Loved it. Loved Pike, loved Scotty ("I didna know she was married!"), and loved Bones and Kirk. Thanks for sharing!
Dorkie chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I love AU fics and this one was really well done.
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
...

-flails-

holyfrickincrap. O-O this was amazing. i don't care that it's one of many. it's one AWESOME of many.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
Mallie chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Ah! This made me extremely happy! I only wish there really were an 'overly crowded Star Trek AU Regency Romance genre'. I love strange crossovers like this!
windy chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
sue alert
eustilly chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This is a good plot line to continue. Think about it. :)