Reviews for I Saw That
Ellie chapter 1 . 2/3
OMG! This is amazing! I've never seen something in this level of kindness with the Soldier! Great job!
Jay Q chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I saw the art before I read the story. I was dubious of this story description but now I know what it was based on i obviously had to read it. Thank you for this cute famiky fluff. It was enjoyable and somehow soothing. I'm reading this before bed, no better bedtime story than the soldier putting his family members where they belong... most of them anyway *cough* Heavy *cough*
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
That was soooo cute! I love it when the team acts like a family. You could tell they (slightly) felt like one in Expiration Date, and it's nice when that relationship is fully fleshed out. I also love that Spy saw him. D
Kaizelle-kyliegurl13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
OH GOD. TOO CUTE :3 I saw the comic before but the way it was written proves that a picture does not say a thousand words.
You're a good writer :3
PieSpie chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I was smiling like a fool the entire time I was reading. :)
VivianShadowGirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I love it. It's cute.
A-maze-ing chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
LOVED IT ! Soooooo Adorable and love the idea of Soldier being like that with the team
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
you should make a ch2 or sequel. like everyone waking up and maybe doing something for soldier or them wondering who it was and soldier silent in the back, proud of himself
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Very cool, one thing that I like in the Soldier is that he's crazy and stuff, pretty much like R. Lee Emey, but his care for his teammates is authentic and your fic showed that, good work!
Wepul chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love the comic, and I love this story! :D

You did an excellent job writing your own view on the comic, simply adorable. Keep writing, you're doing great!
Kanta-ng-Bagyo chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
D'aww... This is an adorably fluffy story! Good job mate :))
ConsultingCaffrey chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Love this thing but - and this may sound completely stupid and make me seem like an idiot - how do you post stories?

O.O I have no idea!
YinYangHeart chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Such a cute story AND drawing. I saw it too on DA. XD
Fell4 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This is so adorable. Congradulations on making me like Solder, who I previously VERY MUCH disliked! Lol- the Team sounds adorable when they are sleeping. Dang. I'm using the word adorable WAY to much.

Night,

Fell4
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Lovely fanfic! I'd already seen Shy-Light's little comic, and seeing it brought to life in story form was a delight. You have a nice writing style that flows well when being read.

I'm not familiar with Team Fortress other than what I've seen in Shy-Light's art, so reading this helped me understand who was who a little better.

The scene where Soldier tried to drag Heavy is hilarious in both the comic and the story. The image of Pyro snoozing while being dragged on his blanket is cute too.

Good job! _0