Reviews for It's So Clear Now That You Are All That I Have
McGem chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This was amazing :) I have had a snow day today and read all 3 of the stories :) they were sooo good :) xx
stardustshop chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awww!love the way you ended amazing!
L164 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
That was beautiful :)

I read all three parts of this story and loved it. I liked how it was a real relationship and not everything had to run smoothly all the time.

Great writing!
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
That was amazing.
smc-27 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I am so, so, so glad you posted this final part! I've been waiting for it.

At the beginning I found myself not only feeling bad for Julian, but kind of thinking (for only a split second) that I wanted Peyton and Julian to get together. But that went away quickly because, well, it's LP. I really like that you had Julian completely understand that Peyton was in love with Lucas, even if he never said those words outright. His telling her to go to TH was basically the same thing. This all made it even sadder for me when he died. But it was a really good way of both bringing some realistic 'drama' and emotion to the story and also getting Peyton and Allison back to TH for good.

I kind of loved how you brought them together too. I was happy that Peyton talked to Brooke about their past and everything, and then she and Lucas had an honest conversation about it and about how she was feeling. And a part of me always loves a rational Lucas, who doesn't just jump at the chance to be with her. He wanted to make sure it was for the right reasons, and that was lovely.

Just loved this. Very glad you rounded out the trilogy. Can't wait to read whatever you write next!
oth4eva chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Loved the third part!
socrat chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Yes!I have been waiting for this and I am really happy it got finished.I loved the happy ending(except for Julian's death).Awesome writing as always.
bROOdybLOndEs-TLA chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
this is so god :]]

you write them so well !

i love how you write lucas and ally to! amazing!
bubbletoes27 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
That was really great. I just spent forever reading the whole trilogy, which was amazing by the way. There were many parts that made my heart ache, like when Peyton lost the baby. And certainly when Julian died. I can't believe you killed him off! At the begining of this part, I kinda wanted Peyton and Julian together, although I am a huge Leyton fan. But you wrote a Peyton and Julian that I really could have gotten behind.
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Good post.

you should ud, love remains the same :P

AS for this, since i like drama, i would like to see u write down the talk between them. But on the other hand i can understand why u did it that way. Anyway i think theres still a "epilogue" missing.
grayfan chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
loved it got my happy ending and i loved the brooke peyton scene too where brooke told her to go and get her man! thanks
mthorne13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Such a heartbreaking ending. I hate that Julian died, but its what pushed Peyton to let herself do what she needed to be happy. I loved it.
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
i'm actually really sad that julian died but this was the perfect way to end this trilogy! Amazing job! i absolutly loved it :o)
sunshineandlove chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS 3-PARTER!

It's really good! (:

You should def finish that 9 crimes 3-Parter too! 3

You're such an amazing LP writer. :D
kate chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I was waiting for this story and it was amazing!I can't wait to read more from you!