Reviews for Ghost of You
This story was great!
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 35 . 12/5/2017
I don't know if you're still about... But, either way, here goes.

I was 18. It was... March of 2011. My mother had just died. I was devouring anything written in a desperate bid to not think or feel or be. I fell into fan fiction just prior to her death almost completely by accident. I can't remember much of the time from around November of '10 to somewhere in the late spring of 2012. I was bitter and Angry, sad...

Weeks months days. Utterly meaningless. People were worthless and if my family tried talking to me I seethe with rage.

I read this 'Ghost of You', I think, around June of 2011. I identified with Ginny. I rooted for her. I laughed and cried with her. I laughed and I cried... apart from the actual moment my mother died. That realization that she's gone... I'd only felt some degree of rage or apathy for the better part of two years.

I laughed. And I cried. I cheered at Ginny's breakthrough/epiphany. I also threw out the steak knife I had hidden beside my bed for entirely to long... It was sharp I kept it that way. I would occasionally drag the flat of it across my arm and always the same thought.

If I turn it... just a bit... just a bit.

This story made me care.
This story saved my life.

So from the bottom of my heart thank you.
Dobby99 chapter 35 . 12/1/2017
Great job, I love this! Poor Neville is the villain here... Well, someone had to xD
I laughed, I cried, I screamed at them to get their shit together, didn't work, but that's a sign I felt with the characters all the time. Sorry for my grammar, I am German and my English sucks probably xD
CaptainYellow chapter 35 . 10/23/2017
This is one of my favourite Hinny fanfiction ever. Your writing is amazing! I fell in love with your Harry, I cried and laughed with your Ginny and it seems like I can't get enough of them! I also read your "sequel" and I loved it. Good job!
bookfangirl18 chapter 35 . 7/16/2017
I cannot even begin to tell you how much i loved this story. I have been reading it non stop and you did something that was amazing and that was you got me to feel what they felt. You got me to feel like i was there and there were times i got teary eyed as i read and it was so beautiful in the sense that you made it so real for me. This helped me understand a lot of things about depression and mental illness. I can thank you enough for this gold of a story that i was able to stumble upon. Thank you.
nanaeleanor chapter 21 . 5/7/2017
It doesn't seem to matter who does what, Ginny will see it in the worst light. She seems incapable of giving Harry credit for honorable intentions. She interprets everything as a slight against her. He's injured in an act of bravery and wants to protect her from being freaked out and rather than being sympathetic and worried about him and wanting to comfort him, her first thought is how he has wronged her! She gives no thought to the family he was trying to protect. All her choices are selfish and damaging to her relationships. Especially with Harry. I find it increasingly hard to understand why anyone likes her or why Harry doesn't give up. You have made her unlikeable. Her selfishness is making it hard to continue reading as I don't feel like rooting for her.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/7/2017
I love this softly so much! I've read it countless times and this sore read especially was special. How was I to know year after I first read this story I'd face similar struggles I think deep down the memory of this story gave me hope the entire time that things could get better, and they did! Following Ginnys journey again this time was wonderful I felt like I understood her a lot more thanks for writing such a great story! Zill be back to re read in another few months
Guest chapter 35 . 5/5/2017
I have just recently gotten back into fanfic, and this came highly recommended. This was easily one of the better - After the battle - fics I have read. Not a fan of what you did with Neville but I can see how he would be the only one to fill that particular role you created. There were some parts where I was pretty much on the verge of tears and had to stop reading and take a break. It was overwhelming and I loved every moment. Thank you :)
nanaeleanor chapter 12 . 5/1/2017
This is a very immature and unappealing Ginny. She's selfish and self centered. and a very nasty temper.
nanaeleanor chapter 10 . 4/30/2017
Seems so obvious that they could simply go anywhere for an hour and use the same wards that kept the trio hidden in their tent.
isabel380 chapter 9 . 4/29/2017
Stitches are not done in the Wizarding World. They're a Muggle thing. They tried them on Arthur after the snake bit him and Molly had a fit. They would cleanse the wound then close it magically and treat her concussion with potions and/or magic
Guest chapter 30 . 4/18/2017
i just found it too complicated.i especially didn't like the way you portrayed Neville.
pottermum chapter 35 . 4/3/2017
Great story xx
LetsStartWithForever2000 chapter 35 . 1/15/2017
Absolutely amazing story. You really managed to highlight the struggles that both Ginny and Harry would have gone through after the war ended. Thank you for taking the time to write this I loved it
LanieHallows chapter 35 . 1/1/2017
Words can't explain how much I adore this story of yours. I have been binge reading it for the past five-ish days, I couldn't help myself. This is probably one of best Harry/Ginny stories I've ever read, it is truly amazing. Thank you for writing this amazing story! It deserves praise :)

~~~Lanie~~~