Reviews for Ghost of You
Ngl.i jave read thousands of books and fanfics over the years but this one was the most emotional one that i ever written and the storyline is downright it.
tryshv1992 chapter 35 . 7/7
Amazing
Keeping coming back to this story. Even after several repeat reads, still love it!
One of my favourit Hinny Storys!
Its relatable, funny, sad and much more.
Some parts made me realy feel, what Ginny must be feeling. Like, when she's trapped at the stares and Harry's in the comon room - desperade.
I think i read this story for the fourth time and i still realy like it.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/25/2023
Loved this. Wonderful story. Great romance. Evidence of them growing up. PTSD. Angst. Family. A little of everything
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2023
Loved this. Well written
Guest chapter 29 . 7/20/2023
Despite being a H/G shipper, I always root for Nev a little bit whenever I read this fic. I feel like their relationship has a bit more foundation and I'm a bit of a sucker for the underdog
gabriellaj013 chapter 35 . 4/16/2023
GOSH this took forever to read. I feel like it was another bookGinny Weasley and the PTSD” but I seriously enjoyed it. Congrats on a successful fanfic! Truly, one of the best ones I read- I couldn’t put it down, which led to some very long nights before work… oops. Worth it. Congrats again!
anjellie27 chapter 35 . 3/21/2023
Your story is amazing. I really love how you portray Ginny here, strong and loyal. Good job!
Ksummerforever chapter 35 . 2/14/2023
wow. I just finished reading this, and what a wild ride it was. Very heart wrenching to be sure. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2023
Hello, I am Yan from China. I love your work Ghost of You very much. Could I translate it into Chinese for more fans. The most important thing is that they love Hinny too! I promise that I will never use it for commercial purposes.
RancourStripes chapter 23 . 10/1/2022
Ginny sees a few pictures of Harry with a colleague and that alone is enough to make her uncomfortable. She should take a moment to wonder what her relationship with Neville looks like to Harry
rookie802 chapter 35 . 9/5/2022
Great story!
gidost chapter 4 . 5/21/2022
Dam Hermione and her meddlings.
Amazing story. but a bit gloomy.
thanks.