Reviews for Ghost of You
iajnev chapter 25 . 1/15/2022
Wondering how Hermione was able to let Harry know when Ginny thought writing to him will give away his whereabouts or position? Harry himself mentioned that he didn't know how Jenna's owl found him.
Nang Mundo chapter 35 . 12/17/2021
I just wanna say thank you, i finished this story within 4 days.. It been brilliant rollercoaster. Hope i can find another story like this. Im not usually into other than harry pov but this story from you is just on another level... Thank you again
Guest chapter 35 . 10/5/2021
Quite simply the single best fan fiction I have ever read. I search for good reads...many aren’t. This is great! Well written, moving, real and strong characters. Kept me up to 1am on a work night and although exhausted the next day don’t regret it.
APWBD7 chapter 27 . 8/26/2021
I really love this storyone of the best written fan fictions I’ve ever read. One thing I noticed in this chapter is that you have Neville in NEWT potions. He was abysmal at potions and certainly did not get a passing OWL in potions so he wouldn’t be in this class. He wouldn’t be in Transfiguration. I think he just had OWL in Herbology, DADA and Charms
Millie15128 chapter 31 . 8/25/2021
Is the monkey taken from Toy Story 3? Because that's what it reminds me of.
KaritasK chapter 35 . 7/28/2021
Loved this very long story ️
pookietootsie chapter 1 . 4/11/2021
this chapter is good, but there are some grammar mistakes (only 1 or2) . there are also some mistakes such as forgotten full stops, commas, typos or spaces. also i would like to point out that some of the dialogue is rather confusing and unnatural, such as that is in stead of that's.
ps. this chapter is pretty long, so you might like to split it into chapters depending on her moments when she is awake.
Maannya chapter 31 . 1/22/2021
Hey I absolutely love your fanfic so much that I don't read or accept any other after Hogwarts war fanfic. But can you please do a sequel or even a one shot telling about Ginny and Harry's life after this, please or even a Harry pov
Guest chapter 35 . 1/3/2021
is it bad that I feel so overwhelmed with emotions for this story? I cannot not express the number of times I have cried over this, its jut so heart touching and beautiful. I don't think I was ready for the "Ghost of you", it's just- too hard for me to read, even though the ending is happy. It's shaken me up and I hope you know that this means that you did wonderful job in writing this story out, I truly connected with it, even though I haven't experienced many things in this story. I hope you keep writing and just know that no matter what anyone says, you have a a writers voice; harry and ginny felt as real to me as my best friend and my parents. Its like the characters are brewing to reality in your stories, as if they might just pop out of the story a real people with real feelings and emotions.

- a forever fan
Thecestus chapter 3 . 12/14/2020
I finishen this story a couple of months ago and have tried Reading other stories since then .. nothing compares to this one! So I’m re-reading it! Yay!
bcincb23 chapter 1 . 10/16/2020
This got me hooked quite early on, although I did at one stage wonder if I should continue reading it (as I've read one or two fanfics which I've regretted reading due to their unhappy outcomes). I'm glad I continued; I was sure things were going to work out, although I was quite surprised at how quickly things suddenly changed for the better.

I thought this was a fantastic read (overlooking various inaccuracies, spelling mistakes and Americanisms - all of which can be forgiven, since the meaning was usually still clearly conveyed - although there were a few places where I struggled to work out who was doing or saying what), and I struggled to put it down. Please take that as a big compliment, and the following as constructive criticism - and my own opinion.

My biggest dislike was the portrayal of Neville. I realise it was a key part of the story, but I found it so out of character - comparable with Harry trying to get together with Hermione. I was actually waiting for a very good explanation to excuse Neville's behaviour towards his good friends, perhaps some Rita Skeeter-type person having inflicted him with a spell that made him act in that way towards Ginny in order to get scandal for the press. Another thought that crossed my mind was that Hannah's letters to Neville had actually been written by her pretending to be Ginny and therefore leading Neville on, giving Neville some justification for his actions towards Ginny. I do, however, appreciate that some people won't take no for an answer, but Neville isn't like that.

Harry's assault on Neville at the Yule Ball seemed out of character, even for Harry, as was the way he was attacked again later, when he'd gone to apologise. The attitude of Molly and Ron towards Harry also seemed wrong, and I was also surprised at how unpleasant the Weasley brothers' pranks were (which takes them beyond being funny). On the medical side of things, I was surprised by how long it was taking to deal with simply physical injuries, and even the lack of simple painkillers for Ginny's splitting headaches (if the muggle pharmaceutical industry can manufacture powerful painkillers that still allow you to lead a normal life, then surely there must be similar wizarding painkillers, not just ones that make you sleep for hours).

Ginny's behaviour was very out of character when she was "ill" - but isn't that exactly how PTSD affects some people? So I think Ginny's portrayal was excellent - this ihad/i all been building for years, and the sudden relief at the end of the war, coupled with the death of Fred and some close friends like Remus and Tonks, could certainly have triggered something massive; the fact she was not so bad when Harry was around reinforces how much they need to be together, although it's a shame her family didn't recognise that earlier.

But thank you for writing this - even if it was a long time ago!
SisterOfGinny chapter 35 . 10/11/2020
Omg, I'm going to miss this story!
David Fishwick chapter 35 . 9/28/2020
brilliant idea and thanks for writing this story. I liked how you wrote the relationship between harry and Ginny
Potterer24 chapter 28 . 9/11/2020
I love your story but I hate how Neville is portrayed. He's such a sweet person and I hope you don't mind the suggestion but I feel it would have been better if Ginny was confused between 2 boys or Harry between 2 girls and Neville was just a friend who Harry was reading too much into.
Ms.Potter chapter 1 . 7/9/2020
It was a very good story i loved it so much
1,155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »