Reviews for Ghost of You
Missy chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
This has become one of my all-time favorite H/G stories! I can't wait for the next update! Will Ginny be hearing from Harry soon?
Number27 chapter 15 . 12/29/2009
This chapter was much more mellow than the previous one, a transitional chapter if you will. I'm excited to see what the 7th year brings to Ginny and Hermione.

I really don't agree with other reviewers about how far off this fanfic veers from canon, because all future fics veer off canon. We really don't know all the concrete details, just some vague details that JKR gave in interviews about the characters. We don't know how Harry and Ginny got back together, how long it took for them to heal, whether they stayed at Hogwarts and rebuilt, went to The Burrow, where Harry lives, how close he truly is with the rest of the DA. We just know bits and pieces. Your fic is angsty and at times its not written with the correct British words and idioms, but there needs to be a point where one crosses the line of constructive criticism and becomes a nitpicker.

I hope you had a great Christmas and that you have a fantastic New Year. I look forward to the newest chapter!
123pixie chapter 15 . 12/28/2009
awsome:)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2009
so good

absolutely love all the chapters

well done

keep going

by far my favourite fanfic:)
goodnightsunshine321 chapter 15 . 12/26/2009
I have just read the entire story (took me a few days) and I love it. Please keep writing, and have a Happy New Year!
Dragon Seraphin chapter 15 . 12/24/2009
well first off all i want to say that i really enjoyed the story so far... your depiction on emotion is great, i feel as though im following the characters around. Keep it up, cant wait to see the next chapter :p
WickedLoz chapter 15 . 12/24/2009
Well, you do know how to keep a reader hooked.. But that is not always a good thing.

This chapter seemed more like the final piece of the introduction, and that once Ginny and Hermione reach Hogwarts the real story begins. I get the feeling you have completely lost track of the plot, and this story has turned into mindless dribble from an unreconisable Ginny.

Seriously, I didn't like her at all in this chapter, and she is not what I pictured canon Ginny to be, with or without her nervious breakdown. She's so childish, so spoilt, so selfish and so weak. I understand that she has only just turned 17 and is having a real hard time adjusting to post-war life, but she was meant to be the one acting older than she is.. She has no wisdom at all.

But, you are a good writer, and I am wanting to know if the actions begins soon so I'll keep reading. Maybe this is all part of your little plan to tweek Ginny a bit. Maybe not. Same with Neville - is there are twist up your sleeve as to why he is acting like a t0sser?

Aside from my Nazi-canon opinions, I still think you need to get another beta, just to proof-read your final-final work before posting. I noticed a lot of American terms being replaced for British ones ("jello" and "apartment" are forgivable, seeing as you do use "Mum" correctly), but "Dollar" is a very silly mistake. I'm not British or American, but they do stick out like a sore thumnb to me.

Also, this chapter has Ginny casting "Reducto" on her sand, which is actually the spell she goes crazy with in OotP movie blowing everything up. I think "Reducio" is the one you're after, but I could be wrong...

Merry Christmas, bring on 2010 and new chappie.
orphan12345 chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
Dang, Neville actually just annoys me senseless. Does he not realize that Ginny is with Harry? Gosh! But at least Hermione has enough sense to stand up for her best friend! Oh and I love how intelligent Mrs. Weasley is when it comes to dealing with press :D How can Ginny be so stupid as to not understand her dream! Obvi, if she continues on this path she is going to break both of their hearts! Hmph! Does that fact that it was Dean have any significance? Or is he just a random character? So random comment Dean wasn't there for most of the year last year so he wouldn't have held that tight bond either. Luna was kidnapped during Christmas and Ginny left at Easter (I believe) so really not that tight of a bond, but yes I get the point :) And why would Neville and Seamus be returning they both completed Seventh Year? Is Ron working at the joke shop? But otherwise great chapter! :D I do love this story! So question how long are we going to go before Harry comes back or what not? Because I do miss Harry! Oh, and Neville must die! Like dang, I hate his ass and I hate Ginny for not realizing what he is doing! GRR! Update soon :D
ItalHunni28 chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
SO AWESOME! it's only after great chapters that i wonder why i waited so long! 2010? I think i can last, but until that time, i'll have to make due with rereading chapter 1-15. I cannot wait for more! I can't wait to see what adventures befall these guys. Keep me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait for 2010!
Looking For A Good Story chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
It's nice writing in terms of spelling and grammar.

But you need to change the story summary and story attributes.

(1) It's very AU because you've thrown away pretty much all the canon characters and replaced them with Mary-Sues. No one is who JKR made them to be.

(2) You need to remove the "romance" tag. This is pure, pointless, plotless teeny-angst-melodrama.

While lots of people like that, I'm irritated for wasting the minutes of my life reading this far, hoping a story would materialize out of the words. Having more accurate tags and summaries helps readers to avoid the story rather than get frustrated and leave negative reviews.

Honestly, this story sucks no matter how decent the SPaG may be. There's no plot at all, and it's all angst/mindless melodrama.
sarahbear22 chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
i love this story so much! please countine! have a great holiday seson and a wonderdful new year!
Alexiel-Muse-of-War chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
The chapter was wonderful. I liked the end with all of them taking gabs at Ginny, that was quite funny. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year. Can't wait until your next update.
Anonymous chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
Keep the updates coming!
golfnjen83 chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
Good chapter. Please don't have anything happen between Neville and Ginny. They make good friends but not romantically.
Siri chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
Before i read this chapter i will say thank you for updating and I missed you! :)
1,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »