Reviews for Ghost of You
Emmafromkent chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Actually, I'm WAITING for chapter 8. I've been checking my mailbox every 5 minutes for 2 days. Worring isn't it ?
Siri chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Very good writing. Initially I felt that the story is moving a bit slow but then things are moving to be very interesting and promising. Good Work!
NevemTeve chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
I'm still reading and still liking it;)

(Note: If it is dangerous for Harry to go out, why isn't it dangerous for Ginny and Neville?)
Ella Ridell chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
I am sad you didn't update today :( xoxoxo
NevemTeve chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
Really great!

(Note: It must be annoying for Ginny that people still keep talking about her in her presence as if she were deaf or stupid or something)
golfnjen83 chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
I loved the end of this chapter. Great writing, update soon.
orphan12345 chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
Woah, that was a great chapter :D I can't wait for the next one! This story is AWESOME!
bigmommak chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
Another excellent chapter. I like how you show each of the characters dealing with the trauma of war.

Small point, though. While I liked the interaction between Ginny and Angelina, why is it safe for Ginny to go to Diagon Alley? Since the wizarding world knows that she is important to Harry (Harry staying at St Mungo's with her, seen leaving with her) wouldn't she be a target of the Death Eaters as well?
sachaelle chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
I don't if this is creative license or something,but i saw this on several flashback, i would have think someone would have said something before. If they did and what I said first was true then I Thomas was a half blood, and the only reason we know that much is because j k Rowling said so. There was no hint of this in the book therefore he couldn't be at school the past 1 time we see him in book 7 he was on the run with Ted tonk and some Goblin as he didn't register. The 2 time he was imprisoned in the cellar at Malfoy manor with Luna and Ollivender. He came back to school with the D A in the final again sorry if this was some creative license.
Ella Ridell chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I'm addicted!
Number27 chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
Another great chapter! I kept telling myself "Finish your paper and your reward is to read the newest chapters of 'Ghost of You', but two sentences later and I caved in and read your two later chapters!

For a second I was under the impression that with his anger Ron might have lashed out at Harry for Fred's death, or that George didn't want Ginny to tell Harry because he couldn't be around Harry. I had completely forgotten about the 100K galleon prize that Harry gave to them.

I look forward to the next installment of the chapter. One thing I have to give you props for is that whenever there is a angsty Post-Hogwarts battle the healing starts immediately and everything is happy-happy. I am glad that you make it more realistic by showing that yes, there is progress, but there is still unresolved issued that are going to pop up when you least expect them: that's life.

Again, thank you again for this story. Oh, and when are we going to see Luna? I'm loving having Neville in the story, him and Luna get disposed in a lot of stories.

Keep up the great work!
Alexiel-Muse-of-War chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
It was a lovely chapter. George closing the store was a sad thought, can't wait to see where that goes. Keep writing and I can't wait for the next update
Emmafromkent chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
*_*

(yeah, I know this is very constructive)

(I should be working for my exams and not be reading this chapter ahah)
NevemTeve chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Really interesting, I like Neville being the one who understands her the best...
Emmafromkent chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
You know, it's almost too bad George isn't dead.

I know I'm mean.