Reviews for Minus the Wind
sea salt trio chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
you should keep writing this! I'm very interested!
Inmate XIV chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Try reading this while listening to Tears of Light, from BBS. Sad.
xionlovesvilets chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
my friend thought this fanfiction was sad and very intimidating. ut all in all she thought it was awesome!
God of Sharks chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Wow...

Quite an amazing rewrite of the battle in the Keyblade Graveyard you have here.

Oddly enough, although this was written before it even came out, this seems to have elements that were in Birth by Sleep. Such as Terra's Dark Impulse mode, and Mickey joining in the fight.
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I'm appalled this story has so few review. (Even worse, this isn't my first time reading it, so I'm guilty, too.)

What is there to say that hasn't been said before? It's amazing, beautiful, moving-everything fiction should be. The heartbreak is palpable, and the world you weave is commendable. So what if Nomura veered off in a totally different direction? You did amazingly well with what little he dangled in front of us-enough, almost, that I wish it really had gone this way just so I could see something so wrenching taken to the next level. But it's hard to take anything of this caliber much farther.

You already hit on so many high notes, making the reader practically choke on Aqua's despair, that it's hard to envision anyone outdoing it. You hit on an incredible voice, one that has been beaten and broken but still has the anger and resolve to stand up and try to smite Vanitas-and the pathos and common sense to stave off those murderous impulses for what could be redemption. You've spun a very compelling, complex version of Aqua out of a character we saw for less than ten minutes in the secret video. That's commendable.

Job ridiculously well done
shloop chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
...DAMN!

that was some crazy shit!

and you know what? I wouldn't have minded too terribly if things had actually gone down like that in the game. (maybe a little heavy for disney, but still).

Amazing piece of work.
Patriot-of-USA chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I always come back to read this from time to time.

Your dark setting certainly makes a vivid world. I was really impressed at how in depth you went with the visual detailing.

I hope to see more Aqua/Ven stories from you (maybe a prologue or two). You certainly have the imagination and talent!
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow...this was dark and yet so interesting to read. Well done.
devil-xcii chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Terrifyingly dark. I felt shivers. It's an interesting take on the now-iconic scene, but a great one, nonetheless.
Vex chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
THis is just ****ing sad
stupid-tai chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
nice description, i liked how Aqua and Terra became distraught.
Insanitys My Cup Of Tea chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Beautiful, words fail me. Captures emotions well.
throned chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
this piece has the catchiest description i've seen in a while. fantastic job.
steve chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
you NEED to do moar D:

Preferably with aquaxven again... 3
apelilly chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This story is amazing. Very well written and it pulled me right in. Good view on the game. I really enjoyed this.