Reviews for Loyalty, Liberty and Love
Karano chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Why holy shit, I was expecting creepiness and this whirlwind of feels...jesus christ...this is what patriotism is like...I see mine and your and every patriot's feelings there, regardless of the countries we're from.
And it brings tears to my eyes. Such a beautiful feeling...
Yamiii chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
YOU WROTE THIS? i just found this on kink meme and whaAAAATT? omg wow okay ok

also i read your long kink meme fics bealtaine and vola even tho i could only find about half of vola and idk if it's finished and maybe it is and i just can't find it bc idk how the meme works half the time but wOW THOSE WERE GOOD TOO (so angsty so delicious i want to bundle america and italy up and protect them forever and ever amen)

this story was super cute great job i loved it 3
Uninvited Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
'Don't ask, don't tell' has nothing to do with it, he thinks later, as the sweat cools on his skin.

Would just like to point out that Don't Ask Don't Tell didn't exist until the 90s, because other than that little nitpick your story is fabulous.
kapteeni chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
omfg that was so beautiful I just can't believe it.
In The Mix chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
That was beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This story is absolutely amazing.

Well written, with a heart-wrenching ending.

This kind of interaction between human and nation is EXACTLY what I'm looking for in fanfictions.

Amazing job~
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
It might seem odd for me to say this but I think kind of relationship thing Alfred has with William wouldn't be as smooth as if it were with a girl. I dunno.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Words truly can not express, it's just... beautiful.
espanamazing chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh. My God.

This fic is simply /beautiful/... I would go so far as to say that this is the best OC fanfic I've ever seen.

I especially love the scene in Vietnam with Alfred talking about how Will feels about America.

And I love that when Al tells him the truth, Will thinks he's "going to spend his last hours with a lunatic" before Alfred starts talking about Vietnam... Oh my goodness, the whole /ending/ was beautiful... as was the rest of the fic.

I have to go back and read it again!

Anyways, /wonderful/ job... I really can't think what else to say...
Rosy the Cat chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This...this is a truly awesome story. Anything else I could say would just cheapen the reading experience. Of course, the irony is that the last song you listed-the one by Nickleback. Aren't they from Canada? *is amused*

- Rosy the cat
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
one of the few nation/oc story that i really love. i could almost see the depth of meaning behind each and every word. a truly fantastic work!
Okikage chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
OH MY GOD. So I know this is an old story, but I'm reading through bealtaine (on a side note soo depressed) and I had to take a break so looked through your other fics. And lo and behold I find one of the first things I read on the kink meme, de-anoned! It also happens to be one of my favorites. I just really love this piece. The moments of William's life that define him, the moments we don't see still resonating, how everything comes together and how America takes such personal love and joy it helping out one of his people. Everything in this story just seems like something America would do for every single one of his people that needed it.

But really, I just can't believe one of my favorite stories from the kink meme was written by the same person who did Bealtaine. I mean, I can believe it, because they're both incredibly well-written and really make me feel so many emotions.
Miorochi chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This story was absolutely amazing. I could feel and understand the meanings, it made me want to cry. i've never read anything or seen anything before that makes me feel and remember that i love my country, but this did. Sometimes i hate my youthfull naivete that makes me not care for the things that america stands for. Thankyou for writing such a wonderfull story.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This was unbelievable. I've never really considered this take on a veteran's love for their country, but you wrote this so well that the depth and emotion is obvious. The night between William and Alfred and how they both remember it-how they'll never forget it-was extremely sweet. The ending where America comes out and tells his history and William's place in it was sad but sweet. Very nice!
zuihitsu chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
That was amazing. I really loved it. And Alfred was just perfect in it, too.