Reviews for Lacrimo
IloveYoochun chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Agh, you made me cry a little bit. I miss that game, and I haven't played it in like.. a year, i think. so i forgot about all the little spoilers that were mentioned. I think I'm going to go play it again. Thank you for the wonderful story.
MechaUltimaZero chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I'm busy with all manner of crap myself, but I'd be interested in lending you a hand, perhaps. I've been meaning to write a Folklore story for ages - hell, I'M the one who created the category! - but can never grasp a good idea for it.
Shadow chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Hmm the first time I finished Folklore my thoughts went to the last battle as well. How would Ellen feel destroying something she created.
Fan Of Games chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I love how well this story goes with the final boss fight in Folklore. The latin title fits this story perfectly. Great job!
Nightfall Daybreak chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That's very beautiful. I love how you captured Cecilia and Scarecrow's relationship as best friends.

I also have to give you points for having a Latin title. That caught my attention straightaway, as I am a Latin fanatic. I also liked how you used the personal form of 'lacrimo', so it translates to "I am crying."

Overall, wonderful little onshot.
shadowblitz chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Great take on the final battle. Well, written, and i'ts good to see more of what Ellen might have been thinking or feeling at the time. Thanks, t'was a good read :)