Reviews for The Half Vamipre Chronicles
doverod.og chapter 36 . 5/4
am in love whith this story. asome job
Vanilla19 chapter 2 . 5/2
Angry much Jacob!
Vanilla19 chapter 1 . 5/2
I read this story years ago... thought I'd give it another read.
Xilliet chapter 23 . 1/7
*laughs like a maniac* I love Alpha Nessie!
Xilliet chapter 12 . 1/3
If I go to school late, I am blaming you and your amazing story.
Xilliet chapter 7 . 1/3
How do you know so many brands of fashion? K didn't even know what Victoria's Secret was until I came to YouTube.!
FluffynSmutty chapter 39 . 11/23/2016
Love me some jakeness!
PAT2024 chapter 39 . 10/15/2016
It was my first story about Nessie and Jacob and I really liked it. I would have loved some other POV from time to time to enrich the whole thing, particularly from Edward and Bella who I missed. I love all the members of this large family and didn't have my complete filll.
One thing I didn't quite understand is why M was so intent to destroy R ? Ok She wanted to destroy the Cullen's but why focus so much on R ? That wasn't clear enough.

Nevertheless I'm eager to read the sequels. I hope Nessie has matured a bit, because she was sometimes getting on my nerves..., ok she was only 5 to 7 years old in this first part. that's understandable.
Thank you for sharing your hard work.
Just a Reader of Fanfiction chapter 2 . 9/16/2016
m
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
Jacob know about fasion and brands ?hahaha noooo i dont think sooooo
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Its really hard to read just few first lines of storyhow self pleased she is ewww every time i try to read this story i just canttttt how shallow she is pooffffffff i dont know maybe i should skipp few chapters
njmarine31 chapter 28 . 4/26/2016
I have read several of the Jacob Nessie stories and I have to say yours in one of the best I've read
Eliza Douglas chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
I love a good Jake and Nessie story. They fit well.
kimberlyann1595 chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
I have read and re read this story a million times. The entire trilogy... I absolutely LOVE this.
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 34 . 2/15/2016
I want to point out waiting for marriage is unrealistic nowadays. Parents may ask their child to wait but what child listens.