Reviews for The Half Vamipre Chronicles
PAT2024 chapter 39 . 10/15
It was my first story about Nessie and Jacob and I really liked it. I would have loved some other POV from time to time to enrich the whole thing, particularly from Edward and Bella who I missed. I love all the members of this large family and didn't have my complete filll.
One thing I didn't quite understand is why M was so intent to destroy R ? Ok She wanted to destroy the Cullen's but why focus so much on R ? That wasn't clear enough.

Nevertheless I'm eager to read the sequels. I hope Nessie has matured a bit, because she was sometimes getting on my nerves..., ok she was only 5 to 7 years old in this first part. that's understandable.
Thank you for sharing your hard work.
Just a Reader of Fanfiction chapter 2 . 9/16
Jacob know about fasion and brands ?hahaha noooo i dont think sooooo
Its really hard to read just few first lines of storyhow self pleased she is ewww every time i try to read this story i just canttttt how shallow she is pooffffffff i dont know maybe i should skipp few chapters
njmarine31 chapter 28 . 4/26
I have read several of the Jacob Nessie stories and I have to say yours in one of the best I've read
Eliza Douglas chapter 1 . 3/20
I love a good Jake and Nessie story. They fit well.
kimberlyann1595 chapter 1 . 3/7
I have read and re read this story a million times. The entire trilogy... I absolutely LOVE this.
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 34 . 2/15
I want to point out waiting for marriage is unrealistic nowadays. Parents may ask their child to wait but what child listens.
mai v phm chapter 39 . 10/20/2015
I love this story and your others as well. Thank you and this is the
first time ever I reading about J /R ff, it's really good.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 39 . 8/6/2015
Awesome fic.
jgrant875 chapter 39 . 7/11/2015
One of the best fanfics I have read! Toure a great writer. Loved it. Time for part 2! :)
beyonce chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
please keep post so far I love your story
Guest chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
I loved Jacob wild behavior and make sure their are twit and they are together in the end I hate unhappily ever afters
Guest chapter 12 . 1/8/2015
My god, you are a genius in the making.
rose chapter 33 . 10/6/2014