Reviews for The Half Vamipre Chronicles
Dil9 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
such a lovely story. I've always wanted to know what happened to Renesmee. Thanks for writing.
coachv chapter 38 . 5/20/2011
I just wanted you to know that this was a great story! I have been reading at work and totally enjoyed it! cant wait to read yur other work!

Way to go Jacob!
beckylovestwilight chapter 39 . 5/14/2011
love it x
gracefish21 chapter 21 . 4/30/2011
good :)
LinglingRose chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
Hello. I know I am extremely late in reading this story. You've already finished this story and even two sequels. I am reading, only up to chapter 7. I do wish to see more Edward and Bella though, although I know it would be hard to fit them in in this story.
sml6446 chapter 39 . 4/16/2011
YAY! So good! What a great story. And poor Edward and Bella. They are loosing their daughter already. I don't know what I would do if that happened with my daughter. *Sigh* I can't wait for part 2 :)

sml6446 chapter 38 . 4/16/2011
Well done. The ring sounded lovely, the First Beach dinner was perfect. But, wow, finally they had sex. Jacob did good ;)

sml6446 chapter 37 . 4/16/2011
Oh I can't wait for the description of the ring. Do you have a link to a picture? Or is it from your imagination? Obviously you already wrote the proposal, but I'm awful with that type of stuff. Not much of an imagination. So, I wouldn't have been any help :)

sml6446 chapter 36 . 4/16/2011
Edward and Bella r being wack. They were not even close to sex. There is so much you can do before you have sex. Ugh, so irritating. HAWT shower scene though ;)

sml6446 chapter 35 . 4/16/2011
my theory on the pain is her body is either ovulating or trying to ovulate. Its harder for her body cos she's half vampire.

LinglingRose chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I am surprised that I found the courage to try reading this story. I like this first chapter so far. I am glad that you included in your story all the other members of the family, especially E and B. I wouldn't want to read a story with only Nessie and Jacob in it. It would be too much of a blasphemy to Twilight fans. Just my personal opinion.

P.S. I saw Stephanie Meyer has a picture of her preferred version of Jacob on her site. Her version was much more handsome in that exotic Native American way. It made it so much easier for me to imaging Nessie and her version of Jacob in your story. I like Taylor Launtner, but I personally think they should have switched a more mature, 6'5, GQ Jacob from New Moon and one. In the movie, Jacob was so much shorter than Edward. It wasn't supposed to be. He was supposed to be even taller than Edward, even though Edward was already 6"1. I also liked the original Vitoria much better. Oh, well..
sml6446 chapter 34 . 4/16/2011
WHAT THE FUCK? That's all I got for yah... Ugh

sml6446 chapter 33 . 4/15/2011
So sweet. There first vacay. Jacob is so cute. Not knowing what to do and all. Bella seemed more experienced. Does that mean she masturbated? Gah, I hope these two get to have sex at some point. How can they go two years with just kissing? No blow jobs. Nothing. Crazy. Anyway, great chapter. You did good ;)

sml6446 chapter 31 . 4/15/2011
*Sigh* relief, that's what I feel. I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing. This story is so good.

sml6446 chapter 28 . 4/15/2011
Well shit this a/n scares me. What is going to happen that is gonna make me think so poorly of you? Freakiddy Frack.

674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »