Reviews for The Half Vamipre Chronicles
they are hot together
the newest daughter chapter 19 . 5/29/2011
go ness go
the newest daughter chapter 17 . 5/29/2011
I understand jakes reasoning for his actions somtimes lifes to much but im glad he is ok and im glad ness got away
the newest daughter chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
i am glad that jake and ness are together and have to laugh at Jazz and Ems punisments and I have a feeling that bella has threatened the same or eddie would be way worse.

I love this story and will be back later to read more you are a great writer.

I read on somethig of yours about a betta what is that
the newest daughter chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
i kneew they would treat him as fam
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
i do not know how this will work
Dil9 chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Great chapter
Dil9 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
such a lovely story. I've always wanted to know what happened to Renesmee. Thanks for writing.
coachv chapter 38 . 5/20/2011
I just wanted you to know that this was a great story! I have been reading at work and totally enjoyed it! cant wait to read yur other work!

Way to go Jacob!
beckylovestwilight chapter 39 . 5/14/2011
love it x
gracefish21 chapter 21 . 4/30/2011
good :)
LinglingRose chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
Hello. I know I am extremely late in reading this story. You've already finished this story and even two sequels. I am reading, only up to chapter 7. I do wish to see more Edward and Bella though, although I know it would be hard to fit them in in this story.
sml6446 chapter 39 . 4/16/2011
YAY! So good! What a great story. And poor Edward and Bella. They are loosing their daughter already. I don't know what I would do if that happened with my daughter. *Sigh* I can't wait for part 2 :)

sml6446 chapter 38 . 4/16/2011
Well done. The ring sounded lovely, the First Beach dinner was perfect. But, wow, finally they had sex. Jacob did good ;)

682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »