Reviews for The Half Vamipre Chronicles
the newest daughter chapter 32 . 7/27/2011
well since this was a authors note and i dont know if i can read any more tonight thought i would review. I hate that Jake was hurt so bad or even how bad she was hurt. I am glad they are better now.
the newest daughter chapter 30 . 7/20/2011
wow that was one intense chapter. I hope Jake will be ok and I really hope none of the Cullen side or wolfs are dead I hope any one that is hurt will heal fastly.
the newest daughter chapter 29 . 7/20/2011
I love how much thier in love and cant imagine ever having that and I also can not imagine how they are are going to get through tomorrow
the newest daughter chapter 28 . 7/16/2011
I love this story and am glad they got reforcements from both ends. I know all this stuff is going on with the fight but I am still shocked that Edward did not have any reaction to her getting a zerro on her tes.
the newest daughter chapter 25 . 7/16/2011
I knewe Bells would have complete control of her hot headed husband.
michelleroberson2700 chapter 39 . 7/3/2011
Awesome story! Wonderfully written! Great Job!
TheSpatulaGirl chapter 39 . 7/2/2011
I cannot believe I haven't read your stories before! Boy have I been missing out! I don't normally read Nessie/Jake stories, I don't mind them. I have just never liked the character jake. But I was immediately hooked. I love the character Nessie is, she isn't this clone of Bella and her own person. Jake is swoon worthy which is something I never thought I would say!

You bring new ideas, that arent a copy of twilight and are better than SM but most fanfic authors are!

Its very clever how you focus on the little details and that is really what makes a story. In Breaking Dawn we never get to see how Vampire actually live when there isnt this big drama going on. That is what really drew me to this story, we see them acting as normal humans and joking around and we see the real sense of family everyone has. Something I think Meyer does not portray enough. I have to admit I want Renesmee to have a more cutesy relationship with Edward and Bella but thats just because I'm a fucking fluff ball.

I'm really glad that I have found you and will definately make my way through all your stories. I'll follow you on twitter, I'm TheLemniscate over there. Look forward to reading all your other stuff :)
the newest daughter chapter 24 . 6/24/2011
Ok like Edward got room to talk. I am happy they are back on track though
the newest daughter chapter 23 . 6/23/2011
wow way to go Nessi
Guest chapter 38 . 6/12/2011
One word : GREAT (:
Tesha10111 chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
I LOVE how much time and thought you put into this I really injoyed reading this and this is actually one of the few fanfiction novels that I have read that are really good so you did a really good job and I loved than you for making this lobe it 3 (:
ScotchnStout chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
gud chapter
the newest daughter chapter 20 . 5/31/2011
they are hot together
the newest daughter chapter 19 . 5/29/2011
go ness go
the newest daughter chapter 17 . 5/29/2011
I understand jakes reasoning for his actions somtimes lifes to much but im glad he is ok and im glad ness got away
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »