Reviews for The Half Vamipre Chronicles
CLee56 chapter 22 . 7/23/2014
"Charlie got his happily ever after, glad Leah wasn't able to bring Sue down.
I was beginning to think Seth had imprinted on Nessie the eay he was acting, glad that wasn't the case - thst would have started a hole other set of issues.
Will Leah continue to be the "bitch"?
t chapter 39 . 7/18/2014
So good
Aradis chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
It's good but Nessie is so vain

She is always boasting about how beautiful she is but then says she isn't vain
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
I love love this fan fiction one of the best I have read about Jacob and nessie please continue it is wonderful!
raspberry.essence21 chapter 39 . 5/27/2014
So good! Thank you for using your gift of creativity to spoil all of us readers with a continuation of Jacob and Renesmee's story. It's a story that begs to be told and you have crafted it well. I can't wait to read part two. Bravo!
raspberry.essence21 chapter 31 . 5/26/2014
Loved this chapter. I even teared up a bit. Great writing!
raspberry.essence21 chapter 33 . 5/26/2014
Awesome chapter! Adding lemons is a definite plus-I hope to see more of them soon :o).
tmko1412 chapter 39 . 3/3/2014
I am in love with part one and can't wait to read the next one
luvtwilight4eva chapter 38 . 1/29/2014
Loved this scene.
luvtwilight4eva chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
luvtwilight4eva chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
loved how Jake put Ziggy in his place.
luvtwilight4eva chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
re-reading again, but this time reviewing. love this fic.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
I'm sorry. I like your writing, its easy to read and has great potential but i hate that you made Nessie so bitchy. I don't wanna be rude cause I respect you and your work but I think that aspect of nessies character way off.
casa with peace chapter 33 . 12/23/2013
This is an amazing story!
Chica76 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Wow! That was such a good chapter and I loved reading Jacob's POV. I think that Jacob getting an education is very important so I'm glad you put that in there. I'm really enjoying your story so far.
674 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »