Reviews for The Half Vamipre Chronicles
luvtwilight4eva chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
luvtwilight4eva chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
loved how Jake put Ziggy in his place.
luvtwilight4eva chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
re-reading again, but this time reviewing. love this fic.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
I'm sorry. I like your writing, its easy to read and has great potential but i hate that you made Nessie so bitchy. I don't wanna be rude cause I respect you and your work but I think that aspect of nessies character way off.
casa with peace chapter 33 . 12/23/2013
This is an amazing story!
Chica76 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Wow! That was such a good chapter and I loved reading Jacob's POV. I think that Jacob getting an education is very important so I'm glad you put that in there. I'm really enjoying your story so far.
Chica76 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I don't normally read Ness/Jake stories but I really love all your other work so I decided to check this out too. I love the way you are writing Nessie and I can just tell this will be a good story. :) Your writing is truly wonderful and you are quite talented. I look forward to reading more. I hope if the Cullens do move that Jacob goes with but since he is the only alpha I don't think that's going to happen. I like that you picked Seth to be his beta. Great start!
Lashima chapter 39 . 11/18/2013
I really enjoyed part 1thx u so much
Guest chapter 27 . 11/5/2013
Love the story! Something for you to review: there vs their vs they're usage! Also were vs where! All having completely different meaning! As the story is great and you have lovely flow of paragraphs etc it is a shame to have those errors that should be so easy to fix and identify!
Aleandkat's stories chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is such a amazing story i love it you need to make more plz it would be the best thing in the world if you made a fourth one! I love it!
Aleandkat's stories chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
Omg i love the story make more series plz
dplacker chapter 39 . 7/18/2013
LOVED PART I! ON TO PART II!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/18/2013
I LOVED IT! TO PART II!
ariellaydon chapter 24 . 7/14/2013
no lie. I am a bit tired of seeing Renesmee act like a spoiled brat. And Jacob having to apologize a gazillion times. I feel bad for the guy.
ariellaydon chapter 22 . 7/13/2013
okay I am midway done with this one...but I have noticed little stuff Seth does too with Ness. Like being a little clingy. I know I am probably very behind on this story so no one should ruin this to me..(unless you guys want to ;) - seriously though, I kind of want someone to ruin stuff for me, I really don't care. like I swear this story gives me heart attacks sometimes). So here's my theory on Seth: I really think Nessie will be able to have kids with Jacob in the future, and Seth will most definitely imprint on them.
yup :3 nuff said. I'm going to continue reading now XD