Reviews for The Half Vamipre Chronicles
Lashima chapter 39 . 11/18/2013
I really enjoyed part 1thx u so much
Guest chapter 27 . 11/5/2013
Love the story! Something for you to review: there vs their vs they're usage! Also were vs where! All having completely different meaning! As the story is great and you have lovely flow of paragraphs etc it is a shame to have those errors that should be so easy to fix and identify!
Aleandkat's stories chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is such a amazing story i love it you need to make more plz it would be the best thing in the world if you made a fourth one! I love it!
Aleandkat's stories chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
Omg i love the story make more series plz
dplacker chapter 39 . 7/18/2013
Guest chapter 39 . 7/18/2013
ariellaydon chapter 24 . 7/14/2013
no lie. I am a bit tired of seeing Renesmee act like a spoiled brat. And Jacob having to apologize a gazillion times. I feel bad for the guy.
ariellaydon chapter 22 . 7/13/2013
okay I am midway done with this one...but I have noticed little stuff Seth does too with Ness. Like being a little clingy. I know I am probably very behind on this story so no one should ruin this to me..(unless you guys want to ;) - seriously though, I kind of want someone to ruin stuff for me, I really don't care. like I swear this story gives me heart attacks sometimes). So here's my theory on Seth: I really think Nessie will be able to have kids with Jacob in the future, and Seth will most definitely imprint on them.
yup :3 nuff said. I'm going to continue reading now XD
ariellaydon chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
just started today. this is my second jacob&nessie love story. I love your outtake this lovestory. I love both stories. The other J&N story. I hope you are still writing.
ariellaydon chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
omg omg omg omg I am literally freaking out right now x.x
ariellaydon chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
aww man this one is messing with my emotions :'(
babyshaunz chapter 34 . 6/17/2013
I realise that when you were writing this story that people did not review as much as you want them. I personally hate to review stories and i only read complete stories but i really want to review and tell you that YOUR STORY IS AMAZING. I love it and i am addicted. I have a huge exam tomorrow but i can t stop reading you story long enough to go and study. YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER!
Alexandra Chain 21 chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
i love this
redproud chapter 39 . 2/25/2013
Just finished chapter 39 and I must have to say... It was amazing experience! I'm so excited to read part II now :D and thank you for your wonderful contribution to fanfiction and please don't stop :)
Karmakings chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
So scary what is happening to nessie, I mean I was not expecting things to get heavy so quickly!. Love your story so far. Proberly no point in reviewing since the story is complete but I will anyway. Keep up the amazing work can't wait to get to the third story, which is the first I found but decided to come and start the journey from the beginning. Looking forward to getting to the next chapter untill next time )

673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »