Reviews for The Half Vamipre Chronicles
ariellaydon chapter 22 . 7/13/2013
okay I am midway done with this one...but I have noticed little stuff Seth does too with Ness. Like being a little clingy. I know I am probably very behind on this story so no one should ruin this to me..(unless you guys want to ;) - seriously though, I kind of want someone to ruin stuff for me, I really don't care. like I swear this story gives me heart attacks sometimes). So here's my theory on Seth: I really think Nessie will be able to have kids with Jacob in the future, and Seth will most definitely imprint on them.
yup :3 nuff said. I'm going to continue reading now XD
ariellaydon chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
just started today. this is my second jacob&nessie love story. I love your outtake this lovestory. I love both stories. The other J&N story. I hope you are still writing.
ariellaydon chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
omg omg omg omg I am literally freaking out right now x.x
ariellaydon chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
aww man this one is messing with my emotions :'(
babyshaunz chapter 34 . 6/17/2013
I realise that when you were writing this story that people did not review as much as you want them. I personally hate to review stories and i only read complete stories but i really want to review and tell you that YOUR STORY IS AMAZING. I love it and i am addicted. I have a huge exam tomorrow but i can t stop reading you story long enough to go and study. YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER!
Alexandra Chain 21 chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
i love this
redproud chapter 39 . 2/25/2013
Just finished chapter 39 and I must have to say... It was amazing experience! I'm so excited to read part II now :D and thank you for your wonderful contribution to fanfiction and please don't stop :)
Karmakings chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
So scary what is happening to nessie, I mean I was not expecting things to get heavy so quickly!. Love your story so far. Proberly no point in reviewing since the story is complete but I will anyway. Keep up the amazing work can't wait to get to the third story, which is the first I found but decided to come and start the journey from the beginning. Looking forward to getting to the next chapter untill next time )

Karma
Courtney chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
First of all, This book has been the reason I stay up an extra hour each night. I cannot stop reading it! I am so in love with this story it isn't even funny. You are fantastic!
munn7157 chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
aaaahhhhgaaahhhh! just started this series...IT IS F-ING AMAZING! please please please dont let jacobs dream come true i will die if it does! poor nessie...poor jake. oh gawwddd! i love your take on characters. though the suspense is killing me in a terribly horrible but wonderfully sweet way. tell her you love her already jake! one thing i wanted to say though is that sometimes it seems the imprinting isnt as strong as it is supposed to be...is that because jake and ness are trying to hide their feeling? it seem like they are both ready nessie knows jake loves her but why is jakes self doubt so deep...is he waiting until he acquires the means (and money) to be with ness and able care for her? i am just why he hasnt admittted his feeling yet? either way this story is great but i have to say you are a giant tease...and I LOVE IT : D
TeamJacob chapter 39 . 2/7/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LUV UR WORKS. WAS SO EXClTED when I found this fanfic:):):):):):)! You are absolutely an amazing writer:)! Thanks for bringing the sequel alive:) I love Jacob but I'm happy for Nessie to:) but he's justa sexy beast3! LUVYA:)
drosado chapter 38 . 2/5/2013
This is my first introduction to your stories, and I must say I am loving it. I was refferd to them by VanessaWolfe724 who the AGU serie
ThemusicalAnimalLover chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Honestly, i have read this story three times, and i am still not sick of it!
You are a great writer and i encourage you to keep writing, no matter what!
bsohio chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
This is great! I have no idea when this was wrtten but I just found it this evening and have been unable to stop reading. However my eyes are getting droppy as it is now 2:30 AM. I put this in favorets to be continued tomorrow.. Hope it continues this good.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/30/2012