Reviews for The Half Vamipre Chronicles
TeamJacob chapter 39 . 2/7/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LUV UR WORKS. WAS SO EXClTED when I found this fanfic:):):):):):)! You are absolutely an amazing writer:)! Thanks for bringing the sequel alive:) I love Jacob but I'm happy for Nessie to:) but he's justa sexy beast3! LUVYA:)
drosado chapter 38 . 2/5/2013
This is my first introduction to your stories, and I must say I am loving it. I was refferd to them by VanessaWolfe724 who the AGU serie
ThemusicalAnimalLover chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Honestly, i have read this story three times, and i am still not sick of it!
You are a great writer and i encourage you to keep writing, no matter what!
bsohio chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
This is great! I have no idea when this was wrtten but I just found it this evening and have been unable to stop reading. However my eyes are getting droppy as it is now 2:30 AM. I put this in favorets to be continued tomorrow.. Hope it continues this good.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/30/2012
fab story, loving it!
LrafaelxD chapter 30 . 12/3/2012
WoW this is an amazing Chapter like all the others. You have done a super great job and honestly I dont like to read too much but when I started to read the first chapter I just couldnt but seriously a dont like to read too much but I love to write a you are a Inspiration to as well as SM. :D
LrafaelxD chapter 26 . 12/3/2012
OMG this chapter is so dramatic I love it :D
LrafaelxD chapter 23 . 12/2/2012
Oh My God this was a awsome chapter btw. love what Nessie did to Leah. She deserved it for being a complete bitch.
AfricanQueen17x chapter 39 . 12/1/2012
wonderful and wholesome fanfic 3
LrafaelxD chapter 16 . 11/29/2012
OMG! poor Nessie :(
but amazing btw. You have yourself a great story here
AfricanQueen17x chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
so far so great!
LrafaelxD chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
WoW! what a twist Im shocked by this chapter Im loving the story so far :D
LrafaelxD chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Im very impressed with this chapter and I almost cried. Poor Jacob
LrafaelxD chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
WoW! i love the story so far well actually i know i will love all of it because i love the twilight saga and being honest i dont want twilight to end, so keep writing :D
LOVEtoREAD chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Ok my sister loves to listen to music, so she listens constantly. You're probably like WTF but it will make sense if you read the whole thing. So keep reading. Ok so I was reading and I heard a song that totally describes how Jake feels about Nessie. It's called "She's So High" by Tal Bachman. I don't even know why I'm telling you this, I just felt like it. It's a really good song so you should listen to it.

P.S. Once again, I have NOOO clue why I told you that, I just felt like it, so yeah.
671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »