Reviews for The Half Vamipre Chronicles
Emotional Scorpio chapter 11 . 11/23/2009
I loved this chapter! I knew she would win! :D
Emotional Scorpio chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
The bad dreams are coming back... oh no. Please no! Nessie is such a great character, please don't kill her off!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
This chapter was pretty good. I can't wait until they go to the Rose Cotillion! I'm also glad that Renesmee are back together, better than ever!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
This chapter was sad... :(
Emotional Scorpio chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
They almost kissed! Too bad Alice interrupted them. :p On the bright side, she chose a nice outfit for Renesmee. :)
MishaIsMyKing chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Dear lord i have just found this story and i'm shocked and the small amout of reviews you have! I#m really loving it so far and promise to update from here on out :-)
Emotional Scorpio chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Oh. My. God. I feel so bad for Jake! He had a horrible, horrible nightmare and I have the bad feeling that it's a vision, like Alice said!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
I like Alexia! Renesmee chose her friends wisely. Why am I surprised? Lolz.

As for Olivia... well, she's a b*tch! I hope Renesmee is selected for the Rose Cotillion and wins it, not Olivia.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Wow. Jacob has it made!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
This chapter was pretty good. I feel bad for Jacob and Edward... they had to witness a pervert trying to possibly well... you know, with Nessie.
singer2793 chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
I love your story and think its very well written and I can't wait to read more!
sassymama1973 chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
Still loving this story...I really want them to have babies one day though...so I am hoping you are planning some miraculous little biological twist somewhere down the road...sniff! They really deserve their happily ever after...
sassymama1973 chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
I think they two almost lovers deserve a FEW good lemons...I am truly enjoying your story! This is truly well thought out and even in the "torture" chapter, you took us to the point but did not cross the line completely(we kinda tetered on the edge of the cliff)...in other words, it made me cringe but did not make me sick! I hope this continues on and I know the remainder and the sequel will be worth the wait!
lenny12 chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
lol I love how everytime jake travels by plane there is always a girl trying to get at him.

Leah was a b!$#* lol.

It was a good read! keep it up!
lenny12 chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
I'm glad everything is going back to normal for nessie.

Great Chapter!