Reviews for The Half Vamipre Chronicles
MishaIsMyKing chapter 11 . 11/25/2009
He he just like Hilary Swank after she won her oscar! ok enough lovey dovey! we want baddies now!
MishaIsMyKing chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
wonder who the 3 evil's are? well guess will ind out so enough :-) great chapter as always
AA1991 chapter 23 . 11/25/2009
This chapter was intense. I liked Nessie and Leah fight at the end. It wa crazy!
MishaIsMyKing chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
Ha ha no sex for Jazz and Em - unlucky! glade Ness and Jack have sorted things out! and whop whop as i see there is loads more chapters for me to raed on this fab story!
ooohbeee chapter 19 . 11/25/2009
I just wanted to say this is one of my favorite Jacob/Nessie

stories on FF! It is very well written I just love it! You put so much into it! Thanks for writting it. Take care, Ohbe
MishaIsMyKing chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
Jank you tit! just admit you love her! poor Ness :-(
EmmettsBlondeBabe chapter 23 . 11/25/2009
i think he should of let Nessie kick her ass a little more...give her some permanent damage! lol
MishaIsMyKing chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
I just know something bads going to happen :-) loving it like always! well on to the next chapter! x
msr709 chapter 23 . 11/25/2009
I just started reading this story and I'm hooked! Please continue it, its very entertaining and even funny at times, I like that. Great job. Thanks for writing.
EmmettsBlondeBabe chapter 21 . 11/25/2009
aww they are so cute together
lenny12 chapter 21 . 11/24/2009
UGHH! bobby is such a perv!

Great read again! LOVE THIS STORY!

and yes, if you can please post some links to the shoes you always describe so wonderfully in the story, that would be greatly appreciated!
lenny12 chapter 20 . 11/24/2009
lol Manny better leave nessie alone. I hope he doesn't pose a problem later on. Overall great chapter!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 19 . 11/24/2009
You weren't joking when you said that Leah was going to be a bitch... poor Nessie. Why did she have to cause Jacob and Nessie pain? :(
Emotional Scorpio chapter 18 . 11/24/2009
I loved this fluffy chapter! Jacob's last line, "I love you too Nessie, more than you'll ever know." was a good way to end the chapter. :)
XangelXeyesX chapter 20 . 11/24/2009
aw, jacob still cant accept nessie's love...ai ai, that manny sounded so big headed, i'm so happy edward kick him out...

loved the chapter cant wit for more..

689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »