Reviews for The Half Vamipre Chronicles
singer2793 chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
I love your story and think its very well written and I can't wait to read more!
sassymama1973 chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
Still loving this story...I really want them to have babies one day I am hoping you are planning some miraculous little biological twist somewhere down the road...sniff! They really deserve their happily ever after...
sassymama1973 chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
I think they two almost lovers deserve a FEW good lemons...I am truly enjoying your story! This is truly well thought out and even in the "torture" chapter, you took us to the point but did not cross the line completely(we kinda tetered on the edge of the cliff) other words, it made me cringe but did not make me sick! I hope this continues on and I know the remainder and the sequel will be worth the wait!
lenny12 chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
lol I love how everytime jake travels by plane there is always a girl trying to get at him.

Leah was a b!$#* lol.

It was a good read! keep it up!
lenny12 chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
I'm glad everything is going back to normal for nessie.

Great Chapter!
XangelXeyesX chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
Great chapter, that leah omg I don't know what I would have done if I were Nessie... I hope Nessie proves leah wrong and provides our alpha with his ofspring... LOL
violet chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
your story is really good.
XangelXeyesX chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
omg jakes so sweet...but i do wish he had proposed...cant wait until nessie becomes mrs black...n de lil kiddies come along (hopefully)
Emotional Scorpio chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Well, I hate Ziggy. He defiantly got what he deserved- he shouldn't have called Nessie a b*tch!
iloveedwardcullenthevampire chapter 19 . 11/22/2009
Very good story so far, I love that you update so often also. Please continue.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This story is pretty good. I don't know why there are only 30 reviews!
shell hell chapter 17 . 11/22/2009
I sent you a personal message but to everyone else

THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE! We have a winner rite here! WE WANT MORE johnnyboy7! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! ! ! ! ! ! !
sassymama1973 chapter 2 . 11/22/2009 do NOT insult Nessie! Ziggy's dumbass should have known better...perhaps he will think twice before doing something like that again, eh? LOL! Loving this story, so now I am off to the next chapter! Yay!
Designated Crowd Ninja chapter 17 . 11/22/2009
Brill, lovin it so far. Can I point out that Angel is spelt a-n-g-e-l, you've put a-n-g-l-e (as in 90 degree angle) twice.
lenny12 chapter 16 . 11/22/2009
This was a good chap. but really sad; all the torture and everything.
674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »