Reviews for The Half Vamipre Chronicles
lenny12 chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
lol I love how everytime jake travels by plane there is always a girl trying to get at him.

Leah was a b!$#* lol.

It was a good read! keep it up!
lenny12 chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
I'm glad everything is going back to normal for nessie.

Great Chapter!
XangelXeyesX chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
Great chapter, that leah omg I don't know what I would have done if I were Nessie... I hope Nessie proves leah wrong and provides our alpha with his ofspring... LOL
violet chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
your story is really good.
XangelXeyesX chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
omg jakes so sweet...but i do wish he had proposed...cant wait until nessie becomes mrs black...n de lil kiddies come along (hopefully)...lol...
Emotional Scorpio chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Well, I hate Ziggy. He defiantly got what he deserved- he shouldn't have called Nessie a b*tch!
iloveedwardcullenthevampire chapter 19 . 11/22/2009
Very good story so far, I love that you update so often also. Please continue.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This story is pretty good. I don't know why there are only 30 reviews!
shell hell chapter 17 . 11/22/2009
I sent you a personal message but to everyone else

THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE! We have a winner rite here! WE WANT MORE johnnyboy7! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! ! ! ! ! ! !
sassymama1973 chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Dayum...you do NOT insult Nessie! Ziggy's dumbass should have known better...perhaps he will think twice before doing something like that again, eh? LOL! Loving this story, so now I am off to the next chapter! Yay!
Designated Crowd Ninja chapter 17 . 11/22/2009
Brill, lovin it so far. Can I point out that Angel is spelt a-n-g-e-l, you've put a-n-g-l-e (as in 90 degree angle) twice.
lenny12 chapter 16 . 11/22/2009
This was a good chap. but really sad; all the torture and everything.
AA1991 chapter 16 . 11/21/2009
Omfg this was deep! I teared up at the end! Great job! Excited for the next chapter!
lilac17 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This is a great story! Keep up with the good work!
lenny12 chapter 15 . 11/20/2009
omg! they found her! but I can't believe jake committed suicide!

Again, Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens.
671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »