Reviews for The Half Vamipre Chronicles
Emotional Scorpio chapter 19 . 11/24/2009
You weren't joking when you said that Leah was going to be a bitch... poor Nessie. Why did she have to cause Jacob and Nessie pain? :(
Emotional Scorpio chapter 18 . 11/24/2009
I loved this fluffy chapter! Jacob's last line, "I love you too Nessie, more than you'll ever know." was a good way to end the chapter. :)
XangelXeyesX chapter 20 . 11/24/2009
aw, jacob still cant accept nessie's love...ai ai, that manny sounded so big headed, i'm so happy edward kick him out...

loved the chapter cant wit for more..

Emotional Scorpio chapter 17 . 11/23/2009
It's Maria? I'm a bit surprised, I was expecting it to be someone from Jacob's dreadful dreams.
Emotional Scorpio chapter 15 . 11/23/2009
God, this chapter was very eventful! I'm glad Jacob found Nessie. What I like about this story is that Renesmee's and Jacob's relationship isn't completely perfect like they are in most fanfics. :)
Emotional Scorpio chapter 14 . 11/23/2009
Please don't tell me Nessie is going to die, but she probably will, thanks to Gerald and the other vampires... :(
Emotional Scorpio chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
That is so sad... :( Poor Renesmee. I hate Ziggy, he is such a freaking jerk! I have to admit, I like Jacob in this story. Keep up the good work!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 12 . 11/23/2009
This is horrible! I knew Jacob's dreams would come true... :( Who in the world is after Nessie?
Emotional Scorpio chapter 11 . 11/23/2009
I loved this chapter! I knew she would win! :D
Emotional Scorpio chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
The bad dreams are coming back... oh no. Please no! Nessie is such a great character, please don't kill her off!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
This chapter was pretty good. I can't wait until they go to the Rose Cotillion! I'm also glad that Renesmee are back together, better than ever!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
This chapter was sad... :(
Emotional Scorpio chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
They almost kissed! Too bad Alice interrupted them. :p On the bright side, she chose a nice outfit for Renesmee. :)
MishaIsMyKing chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Dear lord i have just found this story and i'm shocked and the small amout of reviews you have! I#m really loving it so far and promise to update from here on out :-)
Emotional Scorpio chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Oh. My. God. I feel so bad for Jake! He had a horrible, horrible nightmare and I have the bad feeling that it's a vision, like Alice said!
692 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »