Reviews for To Compensate
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Haha it's funny(:
gaarablack chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
It was funny it would've better with more detail but still loved it!
Sergeant LemoOoN chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
hahahaha! can so imagine them doing that! lol

x
EdwardandBella101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Haha! That was fantastic! I loved it, hilarious XD

x
Toshokan-hime chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
omg! that was amazing and totally in-characterish. this made my night!
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
i also love the OT7 _ a lot, so thankx for writing these. And yes...i would LOVE some twincest in drag P
have-a-cookie chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
LOVE IT!

My gosh, you got them all perfectly in character.

I can imagine them cross dressing (course...the episode of them cross dressing always comes to mind...very amusing my friend)

Anyhow...wonderfully written, very amusing. 10/10 easy :D
sunshine chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Kyoya is pretty though (though the "handsome" bit made me laugh).

...I think I will accept those mental pictures of the twins getting it on in drag lol
Laimielle chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
XD I've never read anything like this. Very original. I like that. :)
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Wonderful! XDXD I am extremely amused by this, and I quite enjoy the lovely mental images you put into my head. ...Also, I find each character to be...well. IN CHARACTER. ...WHILE IN DRAG.

...They must've taken lessons from Haruhi's father, because really. ...XDXDXD

...I love this. I mean, I really, really love this. Well done! No doubt in my mind that this is going in my favs! :D

...XD OH and...May I have that delicious mental image of Hikaru and Karou getting it on in drag? :D; ...XD OH WHAT? LIKE YOU WEREN'T THINKING IT!

...FT.

...Win.

Epic. Win.
InnerShadow chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Haha, somehow Tamaki strikes me as the type to enjoy dressing in drag. ;) Great story!
liquidity chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Haha, this gave me a giggle. Thanks for giving me such an awesome start to the day. _ *hugs*

You never cease to amaze me how you make the OT7 concept seem to work without it just being an orgy. lmao
TOYA and KYOYA chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Love it I can see Tamaki and the twins crossdressing.
The Alleycat Ulan chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Haha, I can so see that!

Reminds me of that ep where they did end up cross dressing lol. Poor Kyoya, being left out of the cross dressing coz he's not pretty. (don't worry Kyoya, I still love you! P )

Really great work! A very amusing read D