Reviews for Ravenous: The Taxxon Chronicles
Random chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
ssssooooooo... is one of those worlds with the asteroid the HBHW (Hork-Bajir Home World)
dogman15 chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
All right! A new fan fiction that fits in with canon!(Now filing within my own personal Animorphs-fanon "files".)

I like how this story is going so far. I actually found this story through a Bing search for "The Taxxon Chronicles", because I knew that K.A. wanted to write a book with that title and this premise at one point, but she never did. I also just finished reading The Andalite Chronicles today, so my timing couldn't have been better.

I also did a Bing search for "Marg Sabl" out of curiosity, not expecting to get much more than maybe a link to your story here, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was a term you borrowed from the Star Wars expanded universe, as it had its own article on Wookiepedia. Nice reference!
Ember Nickel chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
Deliberate choice of fifty-four? Good chapter.
AniJen21 chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
ooh I really like how you explained that weird "hibernation" in 43. I thought that was such a random coincidence, I'm glad it does sort of work out.

Well done! All this history and stuff is great to hear. I hope you get a little more into Arbron's mind in future chapters. Your exposition is totally necessary and really interesting, but I'd love just to see how Arbron is doing on a deeper level.
Salad Shooter chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Oh, an explanation of why the Taxxons got to be the way they are! I like how it ties in with book 43's explanation of their fear-driven hunger.
Ember Nickel chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Hmm, interesting premise. I assume the Hive couldn't have rescinded its order once the shortage was past? Or did the shortage ever pass?
Salad Shooter chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
ooh. interesting.
AniJen21 chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
ooh, very exciting!

I like how you kind of reviewed the events of the Andalite Chronicles from Arbron's perspective, but I wished you would give him his voice a little bit more. That was one of my biggest complaints about #53-that was supposed to be Arbron, but it wasn't Arbron.

Anyway, looking forward to more! I can't wait to get into exactly what Arbron's role in the war was, and how he made it to Earth.
Salad Shooter chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Yay a new good story to follow!

"Good" being my judgment based upon your writing style so far. ;)

But I am very curious. While I have seen the Anati race appear in other fics, none of them go into what happened with Visser One and the Anati world, so I am very much looking forward to this.

Plus, since The Taxxon Chronicles was supposedly something KA was planning to write before she scrapped the idea, it makes this story even more intriguing.

I look forward to reading more. I'm expecting one epic plotline here, so you better deliver. :P

(Thanks for adding my story to your alerts!)
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This looks interesting. Good start, and I like how you introduced the Ellimist.
AniJen21 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
ooh I love Ellimist/Crayak stuff. And this is extremely well written, you've got both characters down really well, though I think Crayak is a little more arrogant and a little less threatened by the Ellimist.

And I am intrigued! I can't quite extrapolate yet how this impacts any Taxxon stuff, so for that, good job. Even in professional works I find myself immediately able to guess what's going to happen so I'm glad that's not the case here.

I look forward to more :) Your writing style is very formal and epic, which I think will work perfectly for this story. Keep it up!