Reviews for The Vampire threatens the Witch
consumedly chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Great Story! I'd like to read some more... yet I daubt I'll.. *sigh*
MagicWeMade chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Well done! It was as equally good as the first, don't worry :) Loved it... Maybe another?

Vampire seduces witch? :D
forbiddenloveofmine chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
hey... u r good :) seriously.. ur writing is very expressive... please write more about the chemistry between Bonnie n Damon... I wanna read more about them..
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Who are you kidding? This was an awesome follow up. Loved it! Hope to read more or even something new for BAmon please?

Happy writing
mehr03 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
great fic..hope u write more
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Hey you, crazy author. You have to write more Bamon. You're seriously good at it. You write them so in character. Please write a sequel. And in series. You should be the one to write it. Your perspective of their interactions is so right. Wish this happened in the series. GREAT JOB. :D
AmandaCherie chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I love the way you write Damon, can't wait to see where this goes!
lynsay chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I simply love Damon and Bonnie storie...
CupcakeMafia713 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
please write more. this is a great story plot
IfYouFindThis chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wow; both of your stories were amazing . (:

You should most definitely write some more chica .
Rhoddy chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
What do you mean you're not happy with this story; it's fantastic! I haven't read your other one yet, but I'm about to. Could you be convinced to write a sequal to this? I would love to read it.
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
awesome! please write more!
forevermore16 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This was awsome!
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Me like! The UST in the car and the feather light kiss he left on her neck were a great read, I hope you write more!
RockerChick08 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I actually liked this one better! Just the kiss on the neck! I was sold after that! Please continue! I can't wait to see what happens next! This is so great! I love these two together! Just too cute! I also love how you've kept to Bonnie's fiesty attitude! She is not one to give in to Damon! She definitely keeps him on his toes! Please let them get together on the show! Too perfect! Oh and btw, your profile pic rocks! Update soonly please! May the muses be with you! Thanks for writing this captivating story, continue NOW, and God bless!