Reviews for Love is a Circle
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I found your stories when I saw your fic Fall for You listed in the completed section of Twi-Muses, and then thought I'd check this one out. To tell you the truth, I almost didn't read it when I saw it hadn't been updated in so long, but the summary drew me in, and I'm glad I did! You are a wonderful writer, and even with only one chapter, you managed to draw me in and make me care about these two. I so, SO wish you would finish this! We only made it half-way, after all! I want to know what happened to them! I definitely look forward to reading your other stuff now, though. I knew from the beginning that you are a very talented writer!

lizzy chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
its been two years...still no continuation...makes wanna cry...ur an amazing...please continue...
allison chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
over a year later and there is still a to be continued which you haven't continued. that makes me sad. i really do hope you continue, i want to see where this story is going
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Ooh, I like this. I'm not generally a fan of noncanon, all human, but I'll give it a shot because I trust your writing now.
Twiddicted Momma chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I love this. And that's saying a lot becasue I am so team jacob. But your writing is so awesome it doesn't matter what the characters names are you just get sucked into the story!
Raisoned chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This is going to be awesome! I'm really excited for the continuation! You are a really great story teller - clear and to the point. I read Fall For Fall you before and have been waiting for your next creation. Thank you for never being verbose and for including only scenes that contribute to the story.
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
this is so beautifully written
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I really like this. You capture exactly how he's feeling perfectly. I have a feeling this won't end well with the subject matter, though. Please tell me I'm wrong...
WendyJH chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Oh wow, that was good. I never read E/B stories. I've been a strickly J/B person. BUT I love your writing, and decided to give this one a chance and read it. I really did like it. Its not the classic E/B story. Loved the story line. It was so incredibly sad that she might have Cancer. I honestly can't wait to read the next chpt. Great job.
unknwn18 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
AH! I love it! and for some strange reason i have teasr rolling down from my face i think ist ffrom the awsomeness. when are you updating? and on a side note when is the next chapter for ccs going up?
bloodofbeckie chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
“The only person I could think about…the only person I can ever think about…is you.”

That's how I feel about you, my Italian Stallion. I love you oodles. This story is great! Your brilliance humbles me.