Reviews for Slender Threads of things to treasure
Raila chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
Hello!I realllllly reallllly enjoyed your story and I was uber depressed that it's not finished..I loved your Matt and Mello in this story!And this story is so deep and cute and sllliiiightly angsty with continue this.I love it.I enjoyed it very much Pwease?I'll be yer friend!You are a wonderful writer and this story rocks,okay? was great,so far...(HINT HINT)Finissshhhh it! Whether you do or not,I liked what you had you!x]
PianoPrincess chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
Oh my goodness. You can't just leave me hanging like that. It's been two years since this chapter. When are you gonna update?
SKYSPRITE chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
Man! I wanted them to at least kiss before it ended!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
I'm typing this with my nose!

Guest chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
'Mail' isn't a very jew name

Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
Get more paper and then tell me if your wish comes true
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
Everyone knows what origami is-Jæ-Zē
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Matt should call him 'miha'
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
I do too. Mello acts like a girl.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Nice, -Jæ-Zē
TheExplodingPriest chapter 16 . 3/9/2012
HOLYFUCKINGHELLJESU- ehem. UPDATE SOOONNNNN! please? -sniffle- j love this so much.
IvyRen chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
So much fluff! Lovely, Matt-flavored fluff. And the Cranes Fantastic. Update soon, I'd like to see an ending to this. (Because that *better* not be the planned on ending. Worse cliff hanger I think I've ever read if that's the case.)

And I'd like to complement the . . . fantastic in character-ness in both of them. It really very well done. This story needs more attention.
VampirePrinssess chapter 16 . 5/28/2011
Isy- its cute

ME- NO! "IT'S NOT CUTE" it'S really, totaly, adorable Matt and Mello are just so good together

Isy- ok its true but control your self you're embarrassing me

ME- whatever, please update soon

Isy- see ya

ME- laters
musicismylife575 chapter 16 . 5/24/2011
THIS. STORY. IS. SO. PERFECT.

I seriously love you for writing it! its sooooo cute :)

I love your versions of Matt and Mello, they fit really well, and I like the bit about Matt's goggles.

I dont know how well Matt having a mother fits with the story really, but im willing to see where it goes. or doesnt. however.

OH! Once they officially get together, Matt should call Mello "Melly-chan"! or Mello Yello... like the soda XD

and I love how Mello calls Matt a puppy, I've always sort of pictured him like that :3

I also like your OCs; they are interesting without being too intrusive in the story, as OC's usually tend to be for me.

Anyways, thank you so much, you've inspired me to continue writing the story I started a while back with those two... w

Can't wait till the next update!
watawatwat chapter 16 . 1/16/2011
This is so darn cute! I love the crane thing TT and chapter 'ice' is so sweettttttttt . I want to marry this story