Reviews for Sandwiches
CallistaEvans chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Hi Alcina,

I like this special POV. Thinking of your Minerva drabbles, it is typical for you to make us more familiar with the house-elfs. Very interesting the way Kreacher thinks and reacts. Snape as Poisoning-Master instead of Potionmaster, yes it’s logical for a house-elf to afraid but I hope it’s only threatening rumours and not reality. The end kind of confirms it and that's good for Kreacher (and in the end for Harry too ;)).

H&K

Callie
Chemistress chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Hallo, ein kleiner Ausflug in die Welt der Hauselfen: ich bin schwer beeindruckt, wie du dich in Kreachers Ausdrucksweise hast hineindenken können! "Mister Spinning-Eye-Stomp" hat mir besonders gut gefallen *LOL*!
moira of the mountain chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
"From inside came the sound of a wounded animal or something, Kreacher wasn't really sure... No, not an animal, but a human being, issuing low, keening sounds. Crying? A human in there, crying?"

Kreacher must indeed have been very shocked...

Whether this is in the correct time-line or not, it is still a lovely balance of saracastic, bitter humor and surprising pathos. Nicely done. Very interesting to see such things from a house-elve's POV, especially one as caustic as Kracher. I like that you showed his kinder side in relationship with the Black children, so long ago.