Reviews for Lost Treasures
Holyriot chapter 19 . 4/8/2010
Same awsomeness as the other chapters. And it's still a great story. More AidenSelene moments though. He's not really interacting with her:S.
Peanuckle chapter 19 . 2/2/2010
Ah, the finale. Can't wait for a big, 10,0 word chapter. (jk)

Toss in a vote for the Chantry. I may not agree with them, but the Qunari will destroy Ferelden's culture and occupy the nation, giving them a firm foothold to assault Orlais and take over Thedas.
ct in the city chapter 18 . 1/13/2010
Well, I'm waiting for the rest of the story, can't finish what you start, tis a pity.
Madison Desdemona chapter 18 . 1/6/2010
I love this story. Its my favorite dragon age origins story. I've been meaning to review sooner. But I just wanted to tell you: Well done. The writing is great and I've been looking for a good morrigan story and its hard to come by. Thanks! Hope to see you update soon?
bezarius chapter 18 . 1/4/2010
I love your story ;D The way you describe the relationship between each characters are very well. Not to mention the epic battle scenes.

I like how funny and cunning Aiden is, given he's an elf rogue. Hehe. Nicely done! And hope to see more chapters
VoiDreamer chapter 18 . 12/1/2009
Ah...and the epic battle looms over the horizon! Yay! I can't say how much fun it's been to keep reading this fic - a wonderful mix of both adventure and romance is hard to come by. The piece with Duncan was definately a thoughtful piece to put in, and has me totally interested in what you have in store - great plot development!

Can't wait for the next chapter, thanks again for sharing your talents w/ the community!
VoiDreamer chapter 17 . 12/1/2009
Lol...ok, so I promise I'll write a longer review for the next chapter - but I just wanted to say that Alistair's last line of the chapter made me LOL like you wouldn't believe...I swear that man has a one track mind.
VoiDreamer chapter 16 . 12/1/2009
Out of the frying pan...and into the fire, yes indeed Aiden seems to be in quite the prediciment. Though I have to say that the imagery of Aiden biting the guy and tearing into him was great - very visceral. Excellent job with this chapter - I can't wait to read the others!
King Kubar chapter 18 . 11/30/2009
Just read this story, I'm enthralled. It's funny, has great action, romance, like an actual continuation. Many times I read stories like this and they turn out bad. You have done the opposite. Truly wonderful work my dear.
Liesie chapter 18 . 11/28/2009
Ooh, foreshadowing! I can't wait to see Leliana interact with Morrigan and the others, especially since I have yet to pick her up in my game. That, and the fact that she has admitted her interest in Aiden on multiple occaisions, and now she gets to see his baby mamma and spawn for the first time in six years. Ah, sweet Schadenfreude. I can't decide whether it's ironic or convenient that Aiden's eyes are the exact opposite of a darkspawn's; green and white, red and black. I almost forgot about Sten! As if treason, blood magic, and apostate families weren't enough, now Aiden has to stop a qunari jihad. Oh, the suspense!
Liesie chapter 17 . 11/28/2009
Even if I had forgiven Anora for throwing me to the guards when I rescued her from Arl Howe's castle, I'd want to roflstomp her blonde little head after that. I wish Morrigan had used something stronger than a sleep spell, maybe a "pass-out-like-you-just-chugged-two-casks-of-dwarven-ale-and-wake-up-with-a-Flemeth-sized-hangover" spell.
Liesie chapter 16 . 11/27/2009
Looks like Morrigan was right to throw a hissy fit whenever I stopped to help some citizens in peril; now, Aiden's stuck in a dungeon with naught but his loincloth, and if I'm not mistaken, the expiration date on the bottom of his foot courtesy of his Grey Warden status has begun acting up. And we still don't know how terribly things are going for the others. D:
Liesie chapter 15 . 11/24/2009
That'd be a sight to see: Aiden failing to sneak up on an enemy soldier and about to be pummeled by a large mace when Selene makes the man's head explode. In that respect, Selene reminds me of Sohpie from Christopher Moore's "A Dirty Job." Sophie is a little girl who has the power to kill people by saying the word "kitty." Can't wait for the next chapter!
BigPac09 chapter 14 . 11/23/2009
(Claps hands)

Great work thought this was the end but im happy to see your continueing it...

Keep up the good work
BigPac09 chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
Wow man... this is like my third review and i can't get enough of this. Its amazing
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »