Reviews for SasoDei Big Doll House
eenayde chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
Love it!
eenayde chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
OMG I was so scared that Sasori had died!
eenayde chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Nice!
SasoDeiShipper4Life chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
This Is A Fantastic FanFic! I Think I'm In Love! You Made Me Fangirl So Many Damn Times Whilst Reading These Chapters, And You're Really Good Plotting Your FanFics, Aren't You? I Love It So Much! ;3
AkioKuro chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
YAY MAN ON MAN SEX YAAAAAAAAY!
I loved this so fucking much XD This was a damn awesome story and another great masterpiece made by you, Woolfy XD HOORAY
AkioKuro chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
;-; well then...at least none of the Akatsuki died...yup
Let's hope that Sasori's new body is just as sexy XD (and I little taller X3)
AkioKuro chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
DAMMIT DEIDARA baka brat e.e and again ANOTHER DAMN CLIFF HANGER Y U DO DIS?!
*pants* anyways I love how over protective *cough* possessive *cough* Sasori is X3
AkioKuro chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Hmmmm mixed feelings over Itachi at the moment. They better not die while escaping or I will go ape shit e.e
AkioKuro chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
Damn two months with no sex...pretty harsh huh Sasori?XD and you got to love Zetsu's self arguments
AkioKuro chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
XD damn make up your mind DeiDei. Finally Sasexy told him his true feelings X3 about damn time e.e
AkioKuro chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Wow when I read this I literally felt my chest clench as Sasori told him that he doesn't love him. I really felt a wave of sadness cone over me as I imagined Deidara having his heart destroyed. Sigh. Anyway enough with the depressing shit, this was a great sex scene owo yeah
AkioKuro chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Yay Orochimaru is bloody corpse :D
My yaoi senses are tingling...in my pants...jk but still I sense a smut approaching owo heehee
AkioKuro chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
I wish I could be in Sasori's cell and hit him over the head with a yaoi paddle...poor Deidara he really had a hard life, but to look at the bright side, he now has millions of crazed fangirls wanting his D and obsessing over his sexy-man-beast body...yeah...
AkioKuro chapter 6 . 12/27/2013