Reviews for Rain
honeydew7 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I can't get over how amazing this is. This is probably my 7th time reading it.
It's so dark, and so full of angst and pain (no pun intended...) and sadness. But so powerful. Wspeclly the last line.
You did a fantastic job.
piano-psychopath18 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Wow. That was amazing, the way you wrote this is just... wow. The last line really strikes a chord. The whole thing is just so poignant and sad, and unfortunaltely I know just how Konan feels. This is the kind of story I love; well written, a bit dirty, sort of romantic, and rather angsty. You blend it all together very nicely.
smiles811998 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
AWW! I loved it! Keep writing please! PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU! *sniff *sniff
Jay Ray-Love chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is sorrowful,but good...I ,couldn't you just have made this more happy and lovey-dovey with sadmaochism(sadist & maochist):):(
PathofAldebourne chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oops, forgot to log in. Anyway, the review before this one is mine.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That last line really got to me. In fact, it's probably a bit part of why I'm favouriting this story.

"She only hopes that Nagato will forgive her screaming out Yahiko's name every time."

Yikes. That's...morbidly humorous. I like it, even though it's terribly sad.

Yeah, I get it, Konan's obviously in despair as well, and for good reason - but jeez, Nagato's got it worse. I think what the two of 'em need to do is just love each other as much as they can - the only precious thing they have left is each other, after all.
tsuki6047 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
awesome story :) i need sum luv right now too :'(
Apple-RingoSauce chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Awwweh this is sooo cuteee :D :D :D :D :D
see1like chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Loved it, a very unique and profound pov. It's sad and tender at the same time. very well done :)
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Despair huh? Poor girl. Poor Nagato.
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 3/22/2010 this a love triangle? Like, Konan loved Yahiko, so when Nagato uses his body she puts up with it, but Nagato loves Konan?

...did that make sense?

I loved it, whether or not it was like that.
Secret Sheik chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
The question is, is this technically a threesome! XD

Loved it.
Kajou chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Nice story. I love it. It's really cool, but kinda depressing. Eh, I don't mind. And a little violence is awesome, lmao.
Evil's Worst Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/12/2009

Good, but so sad...
BloodRuby chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
i really loved it! its an amazing piece and you pulled it off nicely! D