Reviews for Lost Paradise
Legion3849 chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
You are a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!
JDH1080 chapter 19 . 3/2/2010
blackandblood i have to say i am a hugde fan of your fanfiction even though it can some times get a little well gory even for me but i got to say this is quite fucked up wow i dont know how i was albe to read this im all for open mindness but damn this is quite a um interesting story since ive gotten this far i shall finish i can say this story has kinda freaked me out and made me a little sick to my stomache but i shall not stop reading your fanfiction becuase i love your storys
alexarain chapter 20 . 1/20/2010
WOW! (Speechless right now)

This was truly one heck of an epic story! Yeah, wow. I was just browsing through the Takumi community until I feel upon this story. So I decided to read it and honestly I wasn't feeling it in the first few chapters. So I skipped to the reviews and read the some people thought this was purly amazing and epic. So I was like, oh hell with it I'll read it.

BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE! (lawlz) No seriously, it was amazing! I love all the blood and violence... and torture. o_o I'm not usually that type of person, but whatever. I LOVE THIS STORY! I actually spent the whole day reading it, part at school and parts at home. So thank you for writing this, it was an awesome read.

Oh yeah, would you mind reading my story? I'd love your opinions on it. See ya laterz.
ValiantOne1 chapter 20 . 12/24/2009
Sorry for the crappy short review... but I really don't think this was a very good story... lol you know I'm kidding, This is one of your best works that I've read so far. From the plot and all the different ways someone can be tortured (gives me an idea) all the way to the ending, I must say good job once again.

I just read your profile and I can't believe it... your leaving us? NO! I will greatly miss your works for they helped me a little when it came to story writing. Fanfiction has help all of us learn and grow from one another and I will greatly miss you for your innovative fanfics, I'm honestly hoping this isn't really the end, but I guess as the saying goes... all things come to and end (Dammit! Why? WHY!)

Anywho, parden my mental breakdown... where was I? Oh yeah, Amazing story. I'm going to check out Falling from Grace (i dont know how I miss it to begin with [so much for a short crappy review])

Alvin Chip
dingcs chapter 20 . 12/21/2009
Oh man, the story's finaly done. *closes laptop and sighs* There's no reason for me to live anymore. (I'm kidding! I wasn't planning on killing myself...yet. O_O)

But seriously, this was an awesome, wonderful piece of work here. I enjoyed reading it, especially learning the news way to torture people. That was sick but cool .

I thought your newspaper article was pretty cool, I feel like I was reading a real newspaper *nods* Err... actually I don't read that crap but I'm guessing it would've been the same feeliing to it.

Great job you did with this! Can't wait for your other stories!

P.S. I'm also excited for the story you gave us a preview of, it sounds FREAKIN' AMAZING. You and Kyosuke Nanbu should work on it together, like a collab or something. So yeah, update that soon as weel as the sequel of Bloodbath. (well it include more blood in it? Psh, that's a stupid question to ask. LOL)

.:Don'tchaknowme4life:.
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 20 . 12/21/2009
Thanks for the preview and credits Bb, And awesome story. I can never write this good.

and also to answer your question, I don know when its coming out.. We are the lazy generation after all
Royal Court Jester chapter 20 . 12/21/2009
it was a good ending it was like aw and Takuya became a killer I mean those kills, they weren't only revenge you need to be psycho (like us) to do it _

I must agree with something

Takuya: the ending sucks?

me: NO! cops are idiots, and I want to read that new story of Kyosuke (as well as Red Rose aka bloodbath 2 haha) well need to go I don't have any holidays for now until 24, see ya later

P.S. good song by the way
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 20 . 12/21/2009
It's great! It doesn't suck... I like the end chap... It's very dramatic... very sad T_T...

So anyways, can't wait for the last chap of Falling From Grace... and the sequel of Bloodbath, Red Rose... cool name...

ByeZ
ValiantOne1 chapter 19 . 12/20/2009
It looks those guys got what they had coming to them. Too bad to Takuya and Zoe now that their friends are dead. I wonder how they will cope after this trauma. I'm going to tune in to the next chapter.
dingcs chapter 19 . 12/20/2009
Th-th-that was... THAT WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME! WOO! Wow, front row seats to another fantastic torturing show. Starring Takuya, the crazy, and Zoe, the crazy's girlfriend...who's also crazy. (lol)and last but not least Rei, he person who gets killed because she killed JP. Poor Rei, that must been painful getting her teeth and fingernails pulled out. Oh well, sucks for her _

Great chapter, can't wait to see the ending :D Update soon!
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 19 . 12/20/2009
BROWNIE! I WANNA SPECIAL BROWNIE!
ambiekinz chapter 19 . 12/19/2009
It's so true how we can stand someone being decapitated yet cringe in fear at the sight of someone getting their nails pulled off XD

That was the most coolest chapter! When they went out of their room it had me at the edge of my seat. I practically screamed when I realized Rei was there. How she knew the too were in that room, boggles my mind completely :D

Now that all the bad guys are gone, I can't wait for the final chapter! How are you going to end it? I'm soo freakin excited to see it!

UPDATE SOON _
Royal Court Jester chapter 19 . 12/19/2009
my email doesn't notified me of this but I'm glad I was here on time _

great chapter, Rei deserved that and more oh I can imagine her screams so loud and filled wih pain, so beautiful sound of her organs being impaled

thanks for the extra special brownie it worths like 10,0 dollars to me w

I'd wish to eat it but my straitjacket is too tight right now

I don't know nothing about alcohol on my eyes but I know about extracting teeth with pliers hehe I don't have my third molar, instead of paying 100 dolars to a dentist I payed 5 to a friend and he did it _ it hurts like fucking hell (he told me he would do it for free)

anyway, awesome chapter see ya later...oh what is this? ha! that stupid gorilla forgot to put the crotch strap*pull off the jacket* now I can eat those special brownies, nom nom nom, byes
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 19 . 12/19/2009
YeaH! The suckers are dead now!

Yeah, you caught me on the cutting them into pieces... One thing, when I imagining it, I got all twitching or something...

Anyways, waiting for the last chap... and ooh, ooh, Bloodshed! Yeah...

Update Soon
Reiji Ishiya chapter 18 . 12/16/2009
rape with a hot iron hurts... I think. I love your story.