Reviews for Wolfram's Day
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
awww i like it
cathy chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
wow, its a wonderful st0ry. You did a go0d j0b. XD

U made me smile, how sweet.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
awwwww this is just beautiful! Adn i totaly agree with you abotu Yuuri waiting for Wolfram to come back!
shingekinoaddict chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
It's nice how someone finally took notice of Wolfram's activities. Well, Good job! I like it.
Becca2793 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Dude...how did I never read this before? It was wonderful. Seriously, my eyes feel hot. haha. I won't cry, though!
pikeebo chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
gosh ... shouldn't yuuri at least know a bunch of assassins were aftering his life .. ?

he is like a young wife waiting for her husband excpet for yuuri, he is not even aware what position he put wolfram in ...

good old wolfie ...
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
*late review again xD* (and thanks for the review reply yesterday :D)

I love this Wolfram. He was really a soldier here, a fact that many fanfic authors seem to forget. ;

I liked the details here, the little, mudane things Wolfie did daily, especially when he was dealing with his soldiers. It showed that he is a capable leader, no matter how much he shouted at them, he still took care of them. I especially like when he called their names one by one to tell them they had done a good job. Also, plus poin because you described how he was feeling when he had to kill people. It made a lot of sense too, and it gave depth to Wolf's character. :)

and, the last part was heartwarming. The fact that a simple sentence from Yuuri took his pain away was so sweet.

Thanks for sharing! Forgive the mini rambling if it lacked sense. It's past midnight here and I should be sleeping xD;
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That was great!

I loved the ending

Very sweet and touching!
anon azure chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
KYAA KAWAII!
Sazzynation chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I had no idea it was you who have written it, until I saw it after I read it xD

As expected from you, a really great one-shot!

I loved the ending.. it was really sweet that all Wolfram needed was a smile from his wimp :)
Miyuki Meiru chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
nice! hehe somehow it's inspiring :)) Is there a sequel?
PoisonLadyAnissina chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
aw...this is so cute! wolfram is the most incredible guy ever!
lav123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Nice story. I am not much of a yuuram fan (i love conyuu) but this story is good. I especially like your calculation on their age in your profile. Pretty forward to reading more stories from the way how old are Gwendal and Gunter?
Chiaki chapter 1 . 11/11/2009