Reviews for Counterclockwise
Sakural7865 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Wow... You should do GlenXOz more often.
LovelyDemon chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
OzXGlen? Oz died! Holy cow... Poor Ozy... TTTT

Is there a next chapter? Other pairings would be cute too! Like Oz x Will of Abyss or Oz x Break... You know?

Raven and Zwei were a little odd... But it was cute. XD
Lillythemarshmellowqueen chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Holy sh*t tha was good! It's givin me so many shipping pings my brain might just explode!

~Lilly
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
long live the crack. i've always wanted someone to write glen/oz.
Chrissy Sky chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
The Ada/Alice made me go Aww! I liked all of them though.

Here's a random pairing - Gil/Elliot.
tsutsuji chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Ooh my, these are all so *wrong* and so great! Ada/Alice is so perfect, I can totally see that happening.

but omg, Break/Lotti...0.0 so, I guess I wasn't the only one who wondered what else went on in that canyon, eh? That one is **excellent**!
TrickyFrog chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I love number 4 and number 7! YAY! thanks for writing.
Emriel chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I liked number 7... though it seemed too short. Hmmn. One of these days im going to write a glen oz fic It's a really cute pairing XD
Shield-Wolf2426 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
EchoXOz is good crack pairing _ I really liked number one, I think it might be my favorite. The SharonXWilloftheAbyss kind of scared the heck out of me, but in a good way xD and the Raven/Zai one was cracktastic(one word to describe it) Also Jack/Glen/Lacie very funny threesome. There is something just the thought of GilbertXZwei that sends chills down my spine, not sure why, but it just does, anyways it was still good. The GlenXOx made my heart stop, really scary/good, another one of my favorites. The BreakXLotti one was kind of frightening and cool at the same time.
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I liked them! :P Although I'm not really a fan of crack pairings, these just strike me as interesting. XP
CrazyPersonWriting chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Oh my GOD

:3 I love Echo/Oz xDD TY TY TY TY TVM you just made my day~8D ohohoho I loved that last one

I love how you write, great job, can't wait for your next story

~CCT
kyotoprincess chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Oh wow. Haha.

Some of these crack pairings are similar/like mine XD

Haha its pretty good though :P
vapanalley chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Amazingness. There cannot be another word to describe all of these drabble-ish pieces. c: All of them are fantastic.

It is like a group of short clips from a film. You catch glimpses of something and then the image flits away to the next scene.

My favorite was definitely the Glen/Jack/Lacie. xD
Midnight x Poker chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Hey x

Yay! More PH drabbles! :D

Was shocked at the Raven/Zai one. Couldn't remember for the life of me who Zai is, to be honest. Oz's Dad, I think? If so, kudos for creating a new pairing.

Jack in 4 made me smile. Such a cute and cheeky guy XD

My favourite was definitely 7 though. As much as I really liked 6, it had Vincent and Vincent usually means instant favour, I think I'm becoming a Glen-fan, for all of the three panels he's been in... Jack/Glen/Oz, new OT3! You should write more of them :D (not to be a pushy fan, of course.)

As always, great job XD

Ariana x
GreenEyedNeko chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
WOAH! I like all of them! XD but I'm mostly interested in the BreakXLotti one that made me blush ten shades of red (even if I I got a bit angry when I saw Break getting close to Lotti in the manga - ehm! BreakXAlice fangirl talking! XD), the OzXEcho one (since they're so cute together ),and the JackXVincent one seems interesting too _ But it doesn't matter 4 me which one you choose to write since all your fanfics are pure love XD