Reviews for Sleeping Dragons
wonderful. very nice
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Good story.
Swallow B chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Oh, can't I have film rights? I'm so disappointed.

Yes, Kelly's Willa is Canon. Isn't she great? I adopted her too.

Very good story, I'm glad someone remembered the dragon and Willa, as JKR seems to have forgotten both.

And now I know what to do next time someone gives me bad coffee : call it "a hot brown drink". At least it will make me laugh.
moira of the mountain chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
What a lovely way to start a Sunday - two tales from your pen (figuratively speaking of course). This is a favorite of mine. I wonder perhaps if the dragon truly healed by Willa's fierce devotion is Minerva herself.
the real snape chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I'm not so vain that I review my own stories.

I've (probably) a mail problem and I'm trying to assess the scope, so I want to check that I still get review alerts.
Kelly Chambliss chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
You probably think that I've run out of things to say about this story, but you'd be wrong. There's just so much to love - the complex relationship you draw; the wonderful characterization of Wilhelmina; the totally believable argument (so painful and so IC for both them); Wilhelmina's funny, self-aware, compassionate voice; the effective hints you give of the impossible stresses of that final year at Hogwarts; Willa the guerilla; the wonderful, poignant Snape cameo. Just so good on so many levels.

Among the many lines I love: /Willa had sighed. Really quite remarkable, that anyone that intelligent could miss a point so completely, she had thought. In the end, she had just said: "Well, I know what I want. Always wanted. To grow old with you."/