Reviews for Brought This On Yourself
CreativeChilde chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
HAHAHAH SHISUI

HOW DID YOU EVEN THINK OF THAT

i bet they totally went for it though

i swear

shisui has a tongue of silver when he wants to !
WynterSky chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That was hysterical. I love those two, seriously :)
AkatsukiHimikai chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
The famous punk band? . . . wow. leave it to Shisui to come up with something like that and make Itachi go along with it.
ZoZoe2k8 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
OMG lol funniest story yet congrats congrats
Capricarin chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
So cute, especially the revenge thing :D

Heehe, bed hair mohawk, and the whole search the internet for a solution...
devotedtodreams chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Crackish indeed, dear SS, but that's only one of many things that make this story so enjoyable! Now I know that whatever I say might not be very convincing since I took a friggin' eternity to finally review this... in any case, I must state that I am deeply ashamed. I don't even deserve to get mentioned in your author's note. *sigh*

Let's see... well, basically (as with the prequel): Itachi with a Mohawk. Itachi. THE Itachi. With a Mohawk. I mean, how ingenious is that? XD I'd seriously pay somebody to draw me a picture of this! Just imagine it... perhaps even in the style of Mutsumix... ...O.O... it would be absolutely guaranteed that I'd start laughing my head off whenever I'd see it!

Gee, one could almost feel sorry for Itachi, being stuck in all these sticky situations just because he let someone cut his hair. I'll keep a close eye on my Mom next time she cuts my hair (after all, she does love to cut off a little bit too much for my taste -.-;)...

If anyone would draw Itachi with that Mohawk, he/she would simply HAVE to draw that "epic bed head" as well! That must've looked so funny... and then Itachi made a makeshift turban out of the bottoms of his pants...! *roflmao* Somehow, that reminds me of when I tried to wrap a towel around my wet hair. If someone else did that, it always looked like a turban, but I always failed at it. 'Cause I suck. ;p

I really loved Itachi's thoughts. In a way, they kinda sounded like his inner self (but this is just my humble opinion). I mean, when he devised his plan, all the way from finding Shisui to his Mohawk-free life. Don't ask me why, but the "fix hair" part really made me giggle. I dunno; maybe it's just because of the way it sounded in my head.. 8D

Next point: Natsuko. Lemme tell you that you did that PERFECTLY. She was so adorable! (and when I use that adjective when talking about a child, whether fictive or real, you know I'm serious) Of course, so was Sasuke, but you really nailed her personality well. I especially loved the part when she apparently sounded quite a bit like her mother - I could literally picture that scene in my mind. (BTW, in a combo of tracing and some minor drawing from yours truly, I'm in the process of visualizing Natsuko and Misaki. I just hope I don't screw up with the colors...) Feel free to use Natsuko again anytime, SS - I'm honored that a talented author like you asked to use one of my characters! /

And Shisui... oh God, I love the way you characterize Shisui! I wish my cousins were like him... X3 He was absolutely hilarious in this. "Loving the hat, little cousin." Even if he hadn't "convinced" me before that (yeah right, fat chance that that will ever happen), he would have done so with that line. I mean... *trails off and starts laughing*

Call me crazy, but I actually googled "how to get rid of a mohawk". Granted, I was a wee bit lazy and didn't even look at all the results on the first page, but there would be a video of a guy about to get rid of his Mohawk on YouTube. Mind you, I can't picture Itachi shaving his head, though... (thank God for that, too) :D

I can assure you that I would never have been able to come up with such a great idea for Itachi's revenge! I totally didn't see that coming! What was Natsuko going to do with six gallons of pink dye, though? (I mean, I didn't know how much six gallons are, so I had to convert it first - go figure...) Still; if Kishimoto or any good Naruto artist would draw the scenes of Shisui in that pink uniform (or hell, maybe even make a little clip!), I certainly would die laughing! BTW, that reminds me of something: I like the fact that you made Shisui be a slow person when getting up in the morning - for not only am I like that too, but I also thought he'd be that type of person!

The final paragraph was the icing on this delicious cake. A nest on Itachi's head (lol!), and Shisui's incredible excuse... who could possibly not be laughing at this point?

Trust me when I say that this was truly marvelous, SS! I envy you so much... you keep publishing so many chapters/new stories, and I hardly have any time... God, I miss it all! *sob* And not only that, but somehow I get the feeling that my Christmas fic will look kinda puny next to all these works of yours. I reckon I'll give it a shot anyway, though!

Thanks for the very enjoyable reads! I will do my best not to neglect important stuff like this too much, but I'm having exams in January, and if I fail them... only God knows what will happen to me then. But after that I'll have three weeks of vacation, and by golly, I plan on spending a fair deal of those reading and writing! :3

I'll go try and continue with my Christmas fic now. I hope you're doing perfectly fine, especially now that Christmas is almost here and all...! 8D

Lots o' love,

~dd
Aergiia chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
LMAO "infiltrate a famous punk band"- OH GOD THAT DID IT FOR ME xD

Itachi's not the only genius now LOLOLOLOLOL

I LOVE YOU! I WAS SMILING THE WHOLE TIME I READ THIS! x3

- Wingless Fallen Angel
Rizera chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Lol poor Itachi and Shisui they are so mean to each other. Great job on this story.
ArAnCaR No. 6 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
LOLZ! This is the most hilarious thing *EVER*! I loved it!
PhoenixKeir chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Wow! That was great. Itachi with a mohawk.

Wonderful and hilarious story!

PheonixKeir
Nanaki Lioness chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I love it! Yay for revenge! Wait, that sounds wrong- yay for Itachi getting revenge in an equally petty and childish manner. Hurrah! :D
Trausti chapter 1 . 11/11/2009