Reviews for Prince Of Blood
Raquel chapter 40 . 9/3
Sweet heart where can i get yo next story from n btw austin is my crush forever! Thanx lots yo story made me blv in true love n vampires n all the immortals! I lav u (what is yo name? Seriously?) *with an eye roll*
ue lyk yo eyes ryt,?
Meredith chapter 40 . 9/1
I thought all of the chapters were awesome I check almost every other day to see if there is a new chapter. I am excitedly waiting. This is also my first fanfiction story that I've read :)
SUUCCKKKSS! This is just a copycat of Twilight clearly. Some vamps love stories again. If I'm a vamp I would be ashamed for this kind of stories about vamps
Shyann chapter 1 . 7/29
Your a really good novel writer! You should make a prince of blood series! Seriously, i fell in love with this book! i mean i already read all of it in 2 1/2 days. Thanks! (write a series)
Niki5681 chapter 40 . 6/28
I loved it it was soo good. Alot lf twists and turns i honestly fell in love with the story. Plzz write more.
Type your review here.
hy, ur story is more than good. I'm in love with it n I had small request ... aaa can u make Austin's hair black? plz
Belle chapter 40 . 6/22
Type your review here.I'm inlove with your story so much I finished it in one day and I'm going for a sequel now, but when will they do it, I mean get physical u know I can't wait for that part
joyce ayomide chapter 37 . 6/20
wonderful
joyce ayomide chapter 40 . 6/20
u r a wonderful writter!keep it up!
I Am definitely interested and your story caught me from word go.

Brilliant story, Keep it up.

I could imagine each character as you introduced them... I could actually imagine a movie coming from what I have read already.
Tokurika Grey chapter 40 . 5/25
Yep,you may say I'm one of those who never gave reviews (well sorry 4 that tho)but i kind of really liked your concept. I really do adore your chapter,it was awesome.
Being lovy_dowy doesn't always attract lot attention,but being a stubborn,freaky but caring love birds do ;) wish AUSSY really did exist (somewhere,lol).looking forward to your other fanfics,if ya;*
The story is superb!and will it be continued?
juiiy chapter 1 . 4/5
Hello,
My name is Miss Juliet. Its nice meeting you,i will like you to contact me through my email box( )I have a proposal for you it is