Reviews for Prince Of Blood
JJAwesomeStar chapter 40 . 1/28
Wow! This book is really really really good!
I can't wait to read the sequel!
You're such a talented writer :)
The only thing to watch out for would be to make sure your "theres" (there, their, they're) are placed correctly in the sentence. Other than that, it's SUPER good!
I'm excited to read the sequel!
I'm glad to say, you've got me hooked! :D
JJAwesomeStar chapter 32 . 1/26
I so wish I had a bf like that... You're such an awesome writer :D
Love, love, love it! Keep doing what you do!
Raquel chapter 40 . 9/3/2016
Sweet heart where can i get yo next story from n btw austin is my crush forever! Thanx lots yo story made me blv in true love n vampires n all the immortals! I lav u (what is yo name? Seriously?) *with an eye roll*
Guest chapter 36 . 9/3/2016
ue lyk yo eyes ryt,?
Meredith chapter 40 . 9/1/2016
I thought all of the chapters were awesome I check almost every other day to see if there is a new chapter. I am excitedly waiting. This is also my first fanfiction story that I've read :)
Guest chapter 40 . 8/26/2016
SUUCCKKKSS! This is just a copycat of Twilight clearly. Some vamps love stories again. If I'm a vamp I would be ashamed for this kind of stories about vamps
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
Shyann chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Your a really good novel writer! You should make a prince of blood series! Seriously, i fell in love with this book! i mean i already read all of it in 2 1/2 days. Thanks! (write a series)
Niki5681 chapter 40 . 6/28/2016
I loved it it was soo good. Alot lf twists and turns i honestly fell in love with the story. Plzz write more.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/27/2016
Type your review here.
hy, ur story is more than good. I'm in love with it n I had small request ... aaa can u make Austin's hair black? plz
Belle chapter 40 . 6/22/2016
Type your review here.I'm inlove with your story so much I finished it in one day and I'm going for a sequel now, but when will they do it, I mean get physical u know I can't wait for that part
joyce ayomide chapter 37 . 6/20/2016
wonderful
joyce ayomide chapter 40 . 6/20/2016
u r a wonderful writter!keep it up!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2016
I Am definitely interested and your story caught me from word go.

Brilliant story, Keep it up.

I could imagine each character as you introduced them... I could actually imagine a movie coming from what I have read already.
Tokurika Grey chapter 40 . 5/25/2016
Yep,you may say I'm one of those who never gave reviews (well sorry 4 that tho)but i kind of really liked your concept. I really do adore your chapter,it was awesome.
Being lovy_dowy doesn't always attract lot attention,but being a stubborn,freaky but caring love birds do ;) wish AUSSY really did exist (somewhere,lol).looking forward to your other fanfics,if ya;*