Reviews for Knocking on that Door in my Sleep
Rock Chalk chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I just wanted to say that I really, really enjoy this 'verse, and that this one-shot just adds even more enjoyment.

There are just so many little things that I enjoyed about this. I liked the insight that John gained, realizing that it's a different dream, but the same fear. I liked the humor regarding Sam and his cooking "skills."

The scene that really stuck with me, though, was John remembering the "ancient piano" without keys that let out a "fearful, almost beautiful clang." With the way that was written, I felt like I could "hear" the piano when it hit.

I also thought that the ending was great and that it balanced the beginning beautifully.

Again, I really enjoy reading your stories, and I look forward to whatever you write next.
Trish62 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I get way to excited when I see your name in my inbox.

Happy to have something new to read!
pickamix chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This was a great little one shot back into the DRIVE verse and all. I really liked it really...

But you have a work in progress I'm waiting on I haven't seen a chapter in a while... I miss it and hope you haven't stopped writing it.
smartassmusicjunkie94 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I really love your verse! I read the whole lot. I think? I really love John's relationship with the noys because he's got so much to attone for to them. So I love these kind of fics. You really do love to hurt the boys with Sam's alcohol addiciton and taking one of Dean's legs! Lol!

Slán go foill

Nicole.
daleaikman chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Its great. Just like the other ones. I hope there's more to come. I like this AU.
si-star-x chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I love you! My heart was racing as I read this. Beautifully written and hitting the spot in all of the right places. I love how Dean couldn't lie about being completely fine whilst his father stood in front of him. Thank you for writing this!
Pallina chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
As with the entire Drive verse, I love this story! Love sleepy Dean, love John's POV - the imagery you provide with each story is so visual, and as usual, the characterisations are spot on...fantastic :) Lapping it up, as always :) Brilliant work, keep it up - want more! (I know - needy huh? LOL). Thanks again for writing/posting :)
Maz101 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Well, I know I've told you a hundred times how much I love this 'verse and now finally another taste of John's POV on Dean's hurt - thank you.

Loved how he acknowledged his anger at Bobby for being the one who cared for Dean and recognised what it really meant. Loved the allusion to Sam's own troubles. Loved his memory of newly awakened Dean before he was injured.

Are you sure this has to be a one shot - I could take as much as you could give...of anyone...anything...in this 'verse.
annie200 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This gave me a huge lump in my throat and prickly eyes and I'm not exactly sure why. Can't decide if Im feeling for John or Dean or a mix of the two. Great writing, thanks.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2