Reviews for The Taste Of Blood
Kanny1 chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
Please tell me you haven't abandoned this story.
Team Switzerland678 chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Great chapter
Team Switzerland678 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Oh my fucking god!Bella is a badass in this story
Team Switzerland678 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Great preface!I've been searching for a good vampire bella story and I beleive I have just found it
emilieeex chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
cant wait for the next chapter!

update soon:)
Scars for Blood chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
Great, as always. Can't wait for the next chapter.
LindyP chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Awesome update! Maybe you can recap the last chapter at the beginning of the next chapter? That way we won't have to back to the previous chapter to review. I love this story! It is so totally different!

LindyP :)
farsideomoon chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
Great chapter, but I think I feel cock-blocked. And on the edge of a cliff. What is her idea of sharing?
farsideomoon chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
Edward is such a narcissistic douche ha. Pretty scathing of the LA scene, probably fairly right on.
farsideomoon chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Oh yeah, he fu***d Em's girl, not smart probably.
farsideomoon chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Yes, that was a good use of Jacob;)
farsideomoon chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Yes, I'm intrigued. A Vamp Bella with fangs & blood lust;D
xanimejunkie chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Alright update! And wow... ripping off the guy's ding-a-ling-ling? Harsh but effective. . Can't wait for the next update! .
readingmama chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
Lol what a spot to leave us! I liked the chapter, can't wait for more.
gcgonc chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
hahahah well it happens.. good thing u still updated, even if it took u that long.. but no worries i haven't forgotten what this fic is about.. i like it cause it shows a darker and more sinister side to the vamps.. question, now that i have seen True Blood, do u take like a lot of these vamps traits from there? i mean i know u combined certain aspects of vamps to make them more badass n more predator like, which is the whole point...

i dunno why u hated this chap, i think it gives a good base to what's to come.. i mean we have an introduction to vamp life, Edward had an accurate analysis of Jazz's feelings, Bella and Edward feel a bit more connected but it will still be in a weird kinda fucked up way... oh n i LOVED the punishment hahaha! he deserves it! we all know Jazz's an ass (yay it rhymes hahaha) another thing.. i know Bella wants Edward to be immortal, n i know he's "i-wanna-be-young-forever" vain but will he choose it? will Bella ACTUALLY give him a choice? n i have a feeling that Carlisle may come in the picture n just mess up Bella, maybe she'll go on a killing spree or something... OR maybe i'm completely delusional n nothing's going to happen other that maybe Carlisle does appear but he would just prove to Bella that she can love or whatever... uhmmm, dunno... i ramble way too much

well hopefully u'll update more often then! still u know u kick ass! *grins*