Reviews for Force of Nature
BleachedSamurai chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I really enjoyed this. It is very nicely done. Your way with words paints a vivid picture which shows great talent. I loved how you described Mugen fighting the ocean to save Fuu. I could barely breath from holding my breathe because of how tense it was. Very nicely done and keep up the excellent work.
cy-grl chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
You, writing Samurai Champloo out of all people! And focusing on Mugen's pirate self too ;) I'm amazed I had not read this before.

You must be officially one of my favorite people alive. :p
Yann chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I just found this fic again, and I absolutely adored it! I could just picture this as a missing moment from the series. Also, your Mugen is certainly the best and IC that I have ever read.

I love the end, too. Though I'm not sure if just shouting at Fuu and pounding her chest would be enough to make her vomit water out. But I don't know that sort of first aid, so I could be wrong.

in any case, this is awesome!
BOOMwalla chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I really enjoyed this one-shot of yours. It was nice and complete, I could imagine it as a real SC episode while reading.
furousha chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
wow. This was an amazing fic! Your writing is wonderful and you really nailed the characters.

really loved the ending. I can definitely see Mugen flipping the ocean off while saying how he kicked its ass. XD

great great great job!
Mother Midnight chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This was great! I love that you didn't make Mugen seem like an idiot like most people do. I mean, the dude learned to read and write in like a day! He's probably pretty smart.
Names Are Boring chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This is excellent. You got their relationships down to almost a perfect T. Keep writing like this
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Loved it. You've got the characters spot-on and this really fits in as a missing moment in canon.
Luv4Uncas chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
What an amazing epic! I always felt that someone should have really write something about Mugen's sailing skills too! I just don't know how to describe the awesomness of this story! I am definately putting it my favorites! Please write something else about Samurai Champloo!
78882 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I absolutely loved this story! :D