Reviews for Force of Nature
cricketsnothollow chapter 1 . 2/15
I always wish I had something better to say than "I really enjoyed this." But, seriously, well done. I was so caught up in this, it could've been part of their sunflower samurai search. Way better than the two weird filler episodes about Fuu's diary and the zombie mushrooms, lol. "I kicked the damn ocean's ass. I am fuckin' invincible. Hah!" Too good. Perfect Mugen. 3
witchfingers chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
I love this! You're absolutely right! Everything you said is underestimated, IS underestimated! So I'm so glad to have found this story! Congratulations, because it's awesome!
BleachedSamurai chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I really enjoyed this. It is very nicely done. Your way with words paints a vivid picture which shows great talent. I loved how you described Mugen fighting the ocean to save Fuu. I could barely breath from holding my breathe because of how tense it was. Very nicely done and keep up the excellent work.
cy-grl chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
You, writing Samurai Champloo out of all people! And focusing on Mugen's pirate self too ;) I'm amazed I had not read this before.

You must be officially one of my favorite people alive. :p
Yann chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I just found this fic again, and I absolutely adored it! I could just picture this as a missing moment from the series. Also, your Mugen is certainly the best and IC that I have ever read.

I love the end, too. Though I'm not sure if just shouting at Fuu and pounding her chest would be enough to make her vomit water out. But I don't know that sort of first aid, so I could be wrong.

in any case, this is awesome!
BOOMwalla chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I really enjoyed this one-shot of yours. It was nice and complete, I could imagine it as a real SC episode while reading.
furousha chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
wow. This was an amazing fic! Your writing is wonderful and you really nailed the characters.

really loved the ending. I can definitely see Mugen flipping the ocean off while saying how he kicked its ass. XD

great great great job!
Mother Midnight chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This was great! I love that you didn't make Mugen seem like an idiot like most people do. I mean, the dude learned to read and write in like a day! He's probably pretty smart.
Names Are Boring chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This is excellent. You got their relationships down to almost a perfect T. Keep writing like this
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Loved it. You've got the characters spot-on and this really fits in as a missing moment in canon.
Luv4Uncas chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
What an amazing epic! I always felt that someone should have really write something about Mugen's sailing skills too! I just don't know how to describe the awesomness of this story! I am definately putting it my favorites! Please write something else about Samurai Champloo!
78882 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I absolutely loved this story! :D