Reviews for James and Nuala, Part I
Thehunterinthewoods chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
"The type of real you get when the water comes out cold in the shower, or when you accidentally cut yourself with a knifeā€¦the real that hurts because it's true."
I found this to be so amazingly true and beautiful . You have great skill as a writer. I'm really glad with your interpretation of the relationship between Nuala and James. It's inspired me to start one of my own. I would love to talk to you about the rest of the book or really anything for that matter so if you want to contact me here is my email adress :)
drunkonkahlua chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
THis is my opinion so don't get offended... Yes; James an Nuala are Cute. Luke and Dee are cute. But I would rather it was James and Dee... James and Dee are just for each other I can't see why Dee didn't see that! Anyway I really like how you've captured Maggie's style. keep up the good work! - BTW can you wait for Requiem? I can't! -
AWESOME chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
!
mediate89 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
A decent James/Nuala story. I never thought I'd see the day.

I fell completely in love with James when I read Ballad. I thought I was going to be all about Luke and Dee, but to me they seemed like Stiefvater's own attempt at Edward and Bella. Not cool. But then I read Ballad and the soft spot I had for James turned into a major squishy marshmallow spot! ...Anyway.

Great job! Especially on keeping the characters in-character. I can't believe this only has one review. Oh wait, yes I can... No one cares about Ballad. :'(

Any chance of seeing more James/Nuala from you?
Kirby a Quiet Tree chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I really loved this!

You got the characters' personalities down perfectly!

Glad to see I'm not the only one who has heard of this great series and has James/Nuala as an OTP.

Keep up the great work!