Reviews for Vacuum
Writing bunny chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Great story. Evil Jiraiya is an excellent idea. Please continue. You left us with quite the cliffhanger.
ShadowFoxKage chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
interesting take.

First there's what Jiraiya's plans how he planned differently while going bad and what other factors would be interesting to tell. Also does he know whether his other students, the Ame trio, survived or did he experiment on them too?

what other changes have occurred to the naruto universe from cannon? Answers to these and other questions will help shape this story
Glasbruch chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Jiraiya as villian... well, thats certainly a twist!
He is experimenting wiht seals on, less than voluntary, testsubjects.
Does than mean he is a mad scientist like canon!Orochimaru?
That kinda blows my mind. On the other hand... i can see him creating som sort of... tentacle monster ()
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Woah. Seriously cool story dude.
You have really done justice to this concept. I would love to see this story continued.
Keep it up.
Loiosh311 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Cant wait to read more of this! I cant remember if I have seen Jiraiya as the one who went insane etc but love this idea!
erik chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
An interesting twist with the sannin.
Juoppo chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
This Jiraiya makes for a nice villain.
Wyrtha chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
It was a nice chapter. I am curious as to what exactly is going on with Jiraiya and why exactly Tsunade and the Toads had such a bad experience when connecting with him.

I'll also be curious to see if Orochimaru/Tsunade become Hokage and what that'll mean for Naruto if it happens.

As for the Toads I can guess what happens next and I got to say I always like stories in which Naruto finds his own contract and becomes his own master, but none the less I'll be interested to see exactly what happens there.
Deathmvp chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Great work on this chapter. I like how you discibed anyoine scanning Jarria as if something is posseing him. One think you can work on if that or something close to that is the case is Naruto trying to get better to Save Jarria. I mean is if Tsunade raise him her medical moto of helping people could rub off on him but instead of trying to help peopls bodys have him helping to save thier souls even more then cannon Naruto does. Ie trying to fill the Vacuum's that form in a dark soul.
OLazy1 chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Believe it or not the fact that you have nothing planned is reassuring. At least that means this will not end up as a rehash of canon with Jiraiya and Orochimaru's names switched.

I like the way that the story is going so far and enjoy reading it. Nice touch with the diagnostic jutsu and Jiraiya.
In Like Vin chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
So I know you need to set the scene, but this is getting a little out of hand. Even the craziest fuckers in Naruto canon usually don't start frothing at the mouth unless they are conditioned by a crazy religion, or almost a CENTURY of being a missing nin. I think you need to tone Jiraiya down a little bit. Quiet menace is something that I can see as being more effective than two threats of rape in one chapter...

I'm still excited at the prospect of the story, but you're execution is taking some of that pleasure out. Looking forward to the next chapter.
StormFirestar chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Not bad. Not a plot I've seen before, so there is the uniqueness factor. There were a few places it was a little, how should I phrase this?, odd? I don't know. One thing though, the prophecy would be null if Jiraiya stays evil, he has to write a world renoun book and since his first book "The Gutsy Ninja" didn't get published that is unlikely to happen. So there is that problem. If I read the plot right and there is something controlling Jiraiya then if Orochimaru, Tsunade, and Sandiame can figure out how to free him then the prophecy can get back on coarse, unless you were going for the prophecy being nulled that is. All in all, I like the idea, I'd like to see where you take this.
Imperial Dragon chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Yes, an update! I actually enjoyed this chapter. Any villagers that try to hurt Naruto will have to go through Tsunade first. Is Jiraiya so crazy because Madara got to him or is it because he tried to get Minato back?
Loiosh311 chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Don't think I've ever seen the positions of orochimaru and jiraiya reversed looking forward to more updates!
Jaraiya's apprentice chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Damn.

You have my attention now.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »