Reviews for In Between
Snapecharmer1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
:'( Good story. Sniff.
SkulduggeryCain chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Awww... how sweet... I'm almost crying now :(

Beautifully written as ever, only one mistake that I spotted; you put 'they're' instead of 'their' in the following line;

'I'll miss yer too, Bolls.' He said gruffly, repressing the stab of pain as he was once again reminded of how she was going soon...they're light chat wouldn't last forever'

Other than that, TOTALLY AWESOME.
x-Bedazzled-x chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
A beautiful ending
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I don't usually like songfics. but i liked this one. I think its how you have written a small scene/story/subtext inbetween the lyrics. Really heart felt and made my eyes water, really sad ending and carefully done. well done and thanks.
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This is beautifully written and terribly sad, it's moved me to floods of tears! What really broke me was the thought that Alex might actually believe that Gene intended to shoot her. The lightness of their talk so clearly conceals deeper feelings until her confession at the very end - and she never gets to hear him say it back! Heartbreaking.
Julie.is.a.goolie chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
That was beautiful. I can absolutely see the writers writing this into season 3. :)
Gem6 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Thats beautiful!

Gem x
Novindalf chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Love it D

x Arria
Azuragal chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OMG im welling up with tears back here! So beautifully written...i love it! x
Xx-Bolly-xX chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Meanie, you caused a lump in my throat that made me want to cry :( lol that was really nice, sweet and gentle and i really enjoyed it :)

L x
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
That was stunning and painfully beautiful.

absolute pleasure to read ] xx
xAccount closedx chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
That was sad and lovely. Beautifully written.
HeidiT chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Very good.
Fran16 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OMG that was heartbreaking but written absolutely stunningly :)
Bloodheart06 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Heartbreaking for gene [

really well written though : )

xx